Chapter 32 ~ NeXt TiMe

I finish putting my makeup on and pause at the door.

I look down at my arms, I feel tempted to cover them, but then I remember Justin's words, It's a part of who you are and everything you've been through, no one has the right to say anything, and walk out of Justin's washroom.

I look to see Justin finishing getting ready and patiently stand there waiting for him to finish getting ready.

He turns around and his mouth falls open :/.

"Ummmmm, whatttt doooo youuuu think? I don't know if I like the amount of skin I'm showing but- 'You look fucking gorgeous.'"

"What?!"

"You look so beautiful, I mean, holy shit Y/n, you're hot."

"What?"

"You look fucking stunning, so gorgeous."

"But my scars are out and I'm showing so much skin, look at the chub around my stomach."

"It's all perfect."

My eyes start to water but I remember I'm wearing makeup.

Justin walks over, "Hug?"

"Yes, please."

He wraps his arms around me and holds me close.

After a couple of minutes, he raises his head and asks if I wanna head down and take photos with him.

"If you want to, I will, Justin."

"I feel like we should take some photos together, they'll be some nice memories."

"They will be."

We head down and take a shit ton of photos on his phone and then a couple on his Olis Polaroid.

I grab a polaroid of me on Justin's back, both of us with our tongues out.

Taking off my phone case I put it in there next to a polaroid of Nathan and I under umbrellas in the rain.

Justin walks over and looks down at my phone case.

"That's us?"

"Yeah :)"

I smile and look up at him, and he looks down at me.

HOLY SHIT AM I HAVING MY TEENAGE LOVE STORY MOMENT?

I can feel my cheeks start to burn up and Justin was leaning in... to kiss me?

I close my eyes and part my lips slightly, angling my face upwards.

Opening my eyes a little bit, I see his lips almost, ALMOST, touching mine-

"Hey, guys? Can you help- OH WAIT NEVER MIND! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DISTURB YOU! IM SORRY!"

I back up and stare at Oli's figure speed-walking back inside.

I turn to Justin and a smile plays onto my mouth.

"Next time."

"Next time."

A/N 

one shortass chapter today :)

hope you enjoyed the little moment tho ;) 

the rest of it is kinda shitty except for the part where they potentially kiss so mb for that, I'm sorry.

ANYWAYS SEE YA MFS LATER