Chapter 2 ~ mY rIdE

Nathan and I turn around, eyeing the 8 boys we were previously oblivious of.

We quickly get out of our daydream trance  and clean everything up to the best of our ability.

"Welcome! To the Dragon Boba Cafe, what may we get you!?" I ask, the excitement exaggerated in my voice.

The group of boys stared at me like I was crazy, they also looked like they were  holding their laughter in and that confused the shit out of me.

I turn to Nathan giving him a confused look since his face was red, probably from his silent laughs as he points to my hair.

My confusion greater than ever as I take my phone out to look at myself . I open my camera and look at my reflection in-front of me and I see what everyone was laughing at, my hair was all frizzed up, looking like Einstein's hair.

"NATHAN YOU LITTLE DIP SHIT!" I continue, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I SPENT TRYING TO CONTROL MY HAIR THIS MORNING! I HAVE TWO MID-TERMS I CAN'T GO LOOKING LIKE THIS!"

Then the realization hit me and I look at Nathan to see he too remembered.

"I have my mid-terms. Fuck! What time is it?" I breathe out as I try to find my phone.

"7:17 pm. By the way, I'm Oliver." One of the boys states, he was pretty tall and had a sharp jaw.

"7:17? Y/n, the bus takes an hour and an half to get to Stanford, your mid-terms at 7:45. You'll be late."

I stare at his face in disbelief, stress taking over my body.

"No fucking shit Sherlock. I'm not stupid, Nathan. Wait, a car ride takes 30 minutes, right?"

"Yeah, why?" he asks and I reply. "I'll ask Hyun Wu if he can drop me off."

"Bitch, the fuck, no. HE'S YOUR EX! What are you on?" I knew he was right, but I was desperate.

"Well, do you know anyone else with a car Nathan?"

My voice a mocking tone, he thought about it for a second then looked up at me in defeat and told me to call him.

I look around for my phone and I'm searching for his number as one of the guys speaks up, this one has black hair with barely visible blue highlights, his eyes a blue-grey-brownish colour I couldn't make out but it still mesmerized me.

"We don't mind giving you a ride if you want? Right guys?"

They mutter words of agreement as I look at Nathan and he tells me to go for it with his eyes, I then look at each guy and  decide that they don't look like the sketchy type so I agree. 

"Lemme quickly go get my stuff." I tell them, as I run to the back to grab my back pack. I also decide to quickly change into black ripped jeans and a black crop top, then I run back to the front and tell them I'm ready to go.

"GOOD LUCK BITCH!" Nathan yells as we leave, I roll my eyes and follow the boys to their car.

"Guys wait, where will she sit?" The hot one with arm tats and black hair asks the others, and I realize their car only has 8 seats and there were 9 of us.

"Uhhh, Y/n, you'll have sit on someone's lap if you don't mind?" To be completely honest, the thought of sitting on a strangers lap scared the living shit out of me, but I was desperate and needed to get to my university.

"Sure, I'm fine with that. But who's lap will I be sitting on?" I ask, my voice sounding uneasy.

"Well, Manager Ty and Oliver will be in the front so not them, umm, not me cause I'm gonna take a nap. Not Darren cause he'll act sus as fuck, if you do (iykyk). That leaves Ryan, Reggie and Justin, Ryan hates contact so not him either. Reggie and Justin are now left, you can choose who's lap you wanna sit on."

The guy known as Sebastian says, pointing at each guy, so I know who they are.

I look between Reggie, the hot one with arm tats, and Justin, the one with the pretty eyes, not sure who to pick.

"I don't know who to choose, I'm sorry."

This time Ryan speaks up and says, "This is nothing to be sorry about, don't worry. We'll let the boys choose."

And being the mental abused dumb fuck I am, I apologize for apologizing.

"Hey, it's okay," Justin says to me quietly, "Reggie prolly wants to nap, so you can sit on my lap, don't worry."

And I don't know what it was, whether it was the way he looked at me or how soft his voice became but I felt safe and calm all of a sudden.

"Okay," I agree, my voice small and we all pile into the car, the boys loud as fuck.

Once the boys were in the car, I got into the car and sat on Justin (lets not sexualize this please and thank you) randomly getting the  urge to put my head on his shoulder.