Chapter 14 ~ ✨ w t f ✨

Y/ns POV

Nathan and I spent the entire night munching on random junk food we bought, watching movies. 'Buzz' I feel something vibrate and slowly open my eyes, the sun bright, causing me to squint.

I look around, realizing it's my phone and I pick it up, only to see that it's a text from Justin:

Justin🖤☺️
Hey manager Ty is asking if you wanna film a video with us? It's a staying in the pool 24/7 typa thing.

Me
Bet I don't mind.

Justin🖤☺️
Okay sounds good, I can come pick you up if you'd like?

Me
                        Okii, text me when you leave.

Justin🖤☺️
Mhm, see you soon🤎

Me
                                                                   see ya🖤

I start rummaging through my closet but i couldn't find anything to wear, "NATHANNNNNNNN!" I hear stomping and he walks into my room, "What?" I roll my eyes at his annoyed tone.

"Justin asked me to do a video and I said yes and it's a pool video and I can't find anything good. HELP ME!"He laughs, he has the audacity to laugh while i'm panicking. This motherfucker.

"Okay, sit down, on your bed now." I obey and he starts going through my closet, occasionally throwing something on my bed."Ta daaaa!" He says handing me a swim suit and a pair of shorts and a sleeveless top on top.

The swim suit was ________ (fill it in w whatever fits ur comfortablility :) ) and the shorts were balck denim shorts and the top was sage green.

"Now go change." I nod my head and head into the washroom, changing into this spectacular outfit given to me by Nathan. I put on a light amount of makeup on my face and some waterproof foundation on my thighs, arms and wrists. I leave the washroom and do a 360 for Nathan, who starts to clap.

"You look fabulous, like seriously he should wifey u up." I stare him down, "Ur ass better shut the fuck up in 3...2...1." He runs away yelling, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I laugh grabbing my keys and all the important stuff to put into my bag. Justin texts me that he's 20 minutes away and I decide to go bother Nathan some.

"NATHANNNNN! DARLINGGG!" I sing, entering his room, he was sitting at his desk, probably studying. "What do you want?" he grumbles, "Damn, who fucked your mood and how did they do such a horrible job?" He laughs, and my mission has been accomplished, "I'm jus working on this assignment and I have no idea what the fuck to do. Like I am lost, absolutely lost."

"Can I try helping?" He shrugs his shoulders, "Sure, I guess." We spend the next 16 minutes working his homework, when Justin's texts me that he's here. So I grab all my shit and turn to head out the door, "HAVE MY LOVELY! REMEMBER DONT GET TOO NAUGHTY."

I grab one of my other shoes and throw it at his head before leaving and heading downstairs. I walk into the parking lot and see Justin standing by his car and damn he looked good. "Hey Justin!" He looks up when he hears my voice and smiles. "Hey, how are you?" I giggle, I FUCKING GIGGLE. "I'm good, what about you?"

"I'm pretty decent myself, the boys made me go to the gym with them earlier so i'm quite tired but other than that, I'm pretty good. Wanna get going?" I smile and nod my head, going towards the door to open it, but he does before I can and INTERNAL GIGGLING AND BLUSHING AND LEG KICKING AND SQUEELING. Like ✨ w t f ✨ he's such a gentleman.