Chapter 6 ~ LoUiS

TW: Physical Violence
After our little moment everyone went back to having a good time, all of us laughing and making fun of the way Darren tried to hit on the waitress and she rejected him(iykyk).

After 2 hours everyone ifinished eating and it was time to go, and to be honest, I was a bit sad.

I hadn't had this much fun with someone other than Nathan in a long time.

"Hey, guys?" I wait till they all look towards me before continuing,

"Thank you so much for tonight, I was stressed and tired and I didn't realize how much I needed something like this till now."

I say the last part looking at Justin. "So yeah, thank you. And since you guys prolly have to go back to your place, I'll get an Uber home."

I pull my phone out to call an Uber, and Oli speaks up, "No problem Y/n, we had a lot fun with you too, tonight. Hopefully we can meet again in the future."

I smile and Justin pulls me to the side, "Can I get your number Y/n? I don't wanna have to ask Seb for it lmao."

The question makes me happy as I put my number in his phone.

"Justin, thank you for everything you did today. I needed to be reminded people still care."

He gives me a soft smile then pulls me in for a hug, a big hug, since I only reached till his shoulders, his face in the crook of my neck, my arms around his neck.

And in those couple of seconds I wished I could've stayed in his arms forever, the feeling of safeness wrapping around me.

I pulled away as my Uber got here and I walked to the car, but as soon as I saw the driver I froze in place, fear creeping into my bones.

My hands start shaking as I remember everything he did to me and I could feel myself getting smaller as each second passed.

The car drives up to me and the car door opens, my ex walking out, a smile plastered on his face as he saw the tears roll down my cheeks.

I start to back away from him, each step of mine back, leading to him taking two steps forward, "S-st-stay aawayy from-m m-me."

My words stuttered and the shake in my voice causing the boys to walk up to us.

"Y/N! Are you okay? What happened? Talk to me." Justin asks as he comes and wraps his arms around me, his touch calming me down, the feeling of safety wrapping around me.

I point towards Louis, "That's my-y e-ex. He abused me, multiple diff-f-er-rent-t ways-s." I stutter to Justin, my voice barely visible.

"He what?" Justin asks, the anger clear in his voice, "I'm scared Justin, I don't want him to hurt me again." I whisper, my body trembling as I crouch to the ground.

"It's okay, I won't let him do anything to you. You're safe, okay?" He asks kissing my forehead, the simple gesture comforting me as I nod my head.

"Y/N! It must be fate that we meet once again, right? Who are these guys? Your sl*tty asses new boy toys? HAHAHA! I should've known you have no manners or virtues. How about you come over tonight and we have some fun?"

Louis barks, Justins body trembling from rage, and I watch him walk over to us, punching Justin and pushing him to the side,

"Justin! Are you o-'Shut your bitch ass up! Let's go now, your Ubers waiting." Louis interrupts me.

"NO! LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD!" I yell, pushing against him as he tries to push me into the backseat of his car and before anything could happen,

Reggie pulls him off of me and I watch as Justin punches him, repeatedly, leaving Justin with a bloody fist and Louis with a bloody face.

Louis falls to the ground, unconscious and Justin cleans his hand then walks over to me and lifts his hand, causing me to flinch and move towards the back of the car, thinking he was gonna hit me.

"Hey, no no no. I'm not gonna hit you, I'm so sorry, hey, you're okay. I'm gonna put my arms around you okay?" I nod, feeling stupid that I flinched.

"I-I'm s-sorr-ry I f-fli-inched." I breathe out, my voice startled and scared.

"Heyyyy, it's okay, don't worry about it, you're safe. And thankfully we got it all on camera so the police can't blame us for anything. The boys called an ambulance for him, lets go home now, okay?" Justin says, his voice strong but fragile at the same time.

I nod, my voice stuck in my throat and let him lead me to the car.

I sit on his lap, more exhausted than before but the fear still alive inside me, making my insides clench.

I send Nathan a quick text telling him I'm not coming home tonight and that I'd tell him everything tomorrow, considering I ended up agreeing to go home with them, since being with Justin made me feel safe.

The thought of sleeping in the same bed as him had me a bit anxious but I guess we' find out when the moment came.

But at the moment, I tucked my head into the crook of his neck, wrapping my arms around his torso and let my exhaustion take over me.