☩ Chapter One ☩

3rd Person POV:

"Hey, Y/n-chin!" You heard the voice of Manjiro Sano say, "Kenchin and I heard that a fight club or something's going on in the name of Toman."

Mikey clinged onto Y/n with a death grip, "Please can you come with us~?!" He pouted.

Y/n scoffed, but agreed, "Fine...Let go off me, though."

Mikey grinned and didn't let go; instead holding them even tighter.

Y/n let out a groan as they were dragged along with Mikey and Draken.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"Hey, Kiyomasa." Draken spoke up, shocking the crowd with his reveal, "You're scarin' the crowd."

Kiyomasa perked up frozen; like a deer in headlights.

"A blonde ponytail and a shaven head...and a dragon tattoo on his temple..."

"No way..."

The crowd was all murmuring in surprise.

"That's the vice commander of the Tokyo Manji Gang...Ryuguji Ken...A.K.A...Draken!" Someone muttered to their friend.

"Hey, Kenchin, Y/n-chin." A short male suddenly spoke up from behind the tall duo.

"Wha-? Don't call me by that stupid nickname here." Draken scowled.

Y/n glanced over at Mikey, "Don't call me that either."

Mikey smiled in return, "I'm out of dorayaki." He spoke, ignoring the tension in the air.

"Who the hell is that?"

"Does he even realise where he is?"

"Do you see that person with those purple scars!!"

"Yeah! They're so...creepy!"

Everyone suddenly bowed.

"Good day, sir!"

Mikey had a disinterested expression, simply licking the crumbs off his face.

Mikey glanced towards Kiyomasa and the beaten blonde in front of him. He smiled, and walked over; Y/n trailing after him.

Draken stayed behind the duo, walking behind them as if he were a bodyguard.

"That's...the commander of Toman! Manjiro Sano...A.K.A...Mikey!" Someone whispered to their friend, "The other is the second in command...Y/n L/n...!"

"Sano-kun! I'm in biker gang #3! My name's Akaishi!" A person exclaimed, bowing in front of Mikey.

Mikey only silently walked past him.

Y/n pushed Akaishi out the way when walking past, "Get out the way." You bluntly said.

Draken hummed, "Y/n's right. You're in the way. Don't talk to people who aren't interested in you."