☩ Chapter Thirty Four ☩

3rd Person POV:

"Just give it up, Manjiro Sano." Inui furrowed his eyebrows at the blonde, "The boss is on a whole different level than you."

"You're just a pebble in the face of his military rule." Inui stated, remembering how he first met Taiju.

Mikey only held a light frown on his lips, not saying anything in response to Inui's words.

"I just hit you with one of the best punches I've thrown today." Taiju cockily said, "Guess it'll take more than one hit to shut you up."

"That hit I took from you was me punishing myself." Mikey bluntly admitted, surprising Taiju.

"Huh?-" Taiju was cut off by being kicked in the head and thrown to the ground; passed out in an instant. And all it took was a singular kick from Mikey.

Taiju's cat and dog duo were in complete shock, their eyes widening

Seeing the expression on Mikey's face, Inui began to shiver in fear. Sweat dripped down Kokonoi's face, "...Boss?"

"Huh?!" Takemichi screamed, as the realisation finally hit everyone.

"BOSS!!!" Inui exclaimed, beads of sweat dripping down his face.

"Bullshit!! Taiju, taken down in one hit?!" Koko was in utter disbelief, "So that's the Invincible Mikey!!"

Hakkai awed, "He just one-shot him...!"

"That was awesome, Mikey-kun!" Chifuyu exclaimed with an impressed expression.

Yuzuha was gaping, "W-What a beast!!" Sweat dripped down her face.

"You had me going for a minute there." Mitsuya sighed out a breath of relief.