☩ Chapter Forty Seven ☩

3rd Person POV:

Kisaki began to stagger backwards in complete shock, his gaze following the flames to try and find the source.

"It's...them!! Y/n L/n?!" Kisaki's eyes dilated, "How is this possible?!!"

Y/n's arm was held out, a hideous glare adorning their face as they stared into Kisaki's eyes with a small smirk.

The spectators were also in shock, "How is this possible?!" Was the only thought going through most people's heads

"What a cheap move." Y/n scoffed as they finally let their arm down and rest beside them, allowing the fire to disappear.

"H-How?! W-What?!" Kisaki spluttered in shock, his eyes dilated and shaking in utter fear.

Y/n's dulled eyes moved to his pathetic structure, "I'm just better than you, that's why." They deadpanned, their eyes flickering over to observe their friends reactions.

Koko and Inui stayed together, nervously glancing around, which Y/n found reasonable due to the duo's trauma with fire.

Hanma was watching Y/n closely, his eyes wide yet extremely amused by the whole situation, "How...exhilarating!!" He muttered under his breath with a wide smile.

Both the Haitani brothers were shocked, yet interested by what had just happened, their eyes staying on Y/n.

Mikey just looked as if he expected something like this, a tiny ghost of a smile on his face.

Takemichi and Chifuyu were both gaping, "THIS IS HOW THEY DECIDE TO REVEAL THEIR POWERS?!!"

Izana and Sanzu remained still, both already knowing of Y/n's quirk.

Kisaki tried to shoot off three more bullets, only for Y/n to bring their fire back out with a bored expression; melting every single bullet.

Kakucho's expression hardened, "STOP IT, KISAKI!!" He yelled, as Izana came to a realisation that this was reality, and his two friends almost died because of Kisaki.

He sends an icy and dangerous look towards Kisaki, who instinctively took a step backwards.

Suddenly, it began to snow, causing everyone's eyes to widen, "Snow...?"

Kakucho slowly looked upwards at the snowing sky, his eyes opened wide.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●