☩ Chapter Twenty Two ☩

3rd Person POV:

Today Y/n had decided to hang out with Draken and Takemichi as Draken had invited them and Takemichi over to his place.

"Mikey has an important message for you, Takemitchy." Draken spoke up, whilst the other blonde seemed confused.

"Huh? From Mikey?" Takemichi tilted his head, sweat dripping down his cheek. To say he was nervous would be an understatement.

"Yeah." Y/n replied, recalling what the short male had said to them, "He said, 'I have something important to tell Takemitchy at our next gathering'. So he wants you to show up." Y/n recited his exact words.

As the trio walked side by side, they eventually ended up in the Shibuya district.

"Hm? Shibuya? Where are we going?" Takemichi curiously asked, confused where the duo were leading him.

"We're going to Draken's place." Y/n bluntly explained to the faux blonde, tilting their head to glance at him, "I've been at his place before, so that's why I'm helping lead you there."

"Huh?! We're going to your place, Draken?!" Takemichi exclaimed, his neck snapping towards Drakens' direction, "Right now?"

"Yeah. It's close by, so come with me." Draken replied as they continued to walk.

Y/n decided to walk beside him, whilst Takemichi was slightly behind the duo.

"Close by...?" Takemichi muttered, looking around, "But we're right smack in the middle of Shibuya...?"

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

As the trio stood in front of a large apartment, Takemichi gaped, "What?! You live here, Draken!!?" He looked as if he was in awe.

Draken sweatdropped, feeling embarrassed by Takemichi's compliments, "Shut up, jeez...It's no big deal."

"You're so lucky!!" Takemichi exclaimed, looking around the area.

Y/n blinked at Takemichi, "Is Draken's place really that big of a deal?"

"How?" Draken deadpanned at Takemichi, speaking in unison with Y/n.

"You're such a city boy!" Takemichi exclaimed as if it was a big deal, as the trio entered into an elevator.

Y/n blinked once again, "City...boy...?" 

"It's just a shit hole." Draken bluntly put it, before glancing at Y/n, "Hit the fourth floor's button."

Y/n nodded, pressing the lifts' button.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

As the trio left the elevator, they spotted a male talking to a female who was wearing quite revealing clothes; and that's when the realisation hit Takemichi.

"The place is a brothel!...A place for prostitutes!!" Takemichi felt his face go hot, "We must have accidentally got on the wrong floor!! OH NO!!"