☩ Chapter Twenty Three ☩

3rd Person POV:

"I don't talk polite to no one, senpai." A male spoke in a cocky tone.

It was Chifuyu whilst he was aged 12.

He was stepping on an unconscious person's head; who was bleeding. It was evident that Chifuyu had done this to him.

"Because I'm the authority around here." Chifuyu spoke, before walking into the school with his friends walking behind him arrogantly.

One of the people walking behind him spoke up, "You're so badass, Chifuyu!" He exclaimed, "Not even older guys stand a chance against you

One of the people walking behind him spoke up, "You're so badass, Chifuyu!" He exclaimed, "Not even older guys stand a chance against you."

"You could rule Japan if you wanted to, right?" Another added in an egotistical way.

"Dumbass! I don't care about that." Chifuyu scoffed, not looking at the duo who spoke, "The punks in the year above us are nothin' but lamers. That's why nobody cares about 'em."

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Chifuyu's class has just ended, and he heard someone enter the class, "Hey, Chifuyu!!" This caught the males attention as his name was called.

"I got big news, dude!" The guy exclaimed, "There's a guy who got held back a year! He's repeating his first year. His friend is with him right now, as well!"

"Huh? You can get held back in middle school?" Chifuyu sweatdropped.

"I know what you're thinking!! This is serious!!" The male then paused, "I bet they're both super badass delinquents!!"

"...You got a point..." Chifuyu gulped slightly, sweat dripping down his cheek.

"Okay!" Chifuyu then stood up, and began to exit the room, "Time to stomp their asses before they act like they own this place!"

A person behind him cheers, "Woo! My man! Gotta be number one, or else!"

Chifuyu then slammed the door open of room 1-3.

"Which of you are Keisuke Baji and Y/n L/n?" Chifuyu glared at the people in the room.

A person then pointed at the duo, quick to snitch, sweating in panic and fear of Chifuyu.

As Chifuyu saw the duo, he sweatdropped, "Huh?"