☩ Chapter Twenty One ☩

3rd Person POV:

Watching from where they were, Y/n silently observed the situation, "Kisaki...is definitely cornered."

All of a sudden, blood was coughed up by Baji; shocking everyone in the surrounding area.

"...Huh?" Y/n's eyes widened in utter shock.

"Baji-san!!" Chifuyu rushed over to Kisaki and Baji, "Kisaki, you bastard! What the hell did you do?!" He boldly exclaimed.

Baji was laying on the ground, passed out, with Chifuyu standing in front of him in a protective manner.

"You saw didn't you? I...didn't do a damn thing." Kisaki answered bluntly.

Chifuyu then discovered where the knife pierced him, "He lied about it just being a scratch?!"

Y/n furrowed their eyebrows, "That idiot...!!"

They quickly diverted their eyes towards Mikey, "Maybe it's time to wake up, Manjiro..." Y/n poked the male, who let out a soft groan.

"Oh, you're alive!" Y/n smiled, as Mikey began to grumble slightly.

"KAZUTORA!!" Chifuyu yelled furiously, knowing that it was the male's fault for the fact that Baji was now suffering.

Kazutora, however, was simply mumbling to himself and ignoring everything around him. It was as if he was in a trance.

"Kazutora doesn't fuck around after all!" Kisaki announced, "I see now! He lured Baji into Valhalla...so he could kill him when he least expected it!!"

Takemichi furrowed his eyebrows, "Why is Kisaki telling such an obvious lie...??"

"Right, Leaders?" Kisaki spoke, bringing everyone's attention towards Mikey and Y/n, who was helping Mikey compose himself.

Y/n slightly raised an eyebrow, "Kisaki...is such a weird guy. I don't like him." They bluntly thought.

"I wanted to kill you...for so long..." Mikey murmured towards Kazutora, "as soon as you got outta juvie, I was gonna kill you." He stated, walking down the cars and to the floor; Y/n deciding to follow a bit behind him.

Kazutora's eyes went wide at the blunt and honest words of his old friend who was now currently admitting his hatred for him.

"But the ones who were telling me not to...were Baji and Y/n." Mikey quietly spoke.

Y/n silently watched Mikey, their eyes never straying from Mikey's shorter structure.

"They said...'Kazutora just wanted to make you happy, Mikey. That's why he can't accept it. Even though he killed your brother...To make himself believe he wasn't the bad guy, Kazutora had no choice but to decide you were...His enemy.'" Mikey spoke, licking some blood that was dripping from his temple.

"That expression...those eyes..." Y/n instantly stood besides Draken as a form of safety.

"Mikey..." Draken murmured, slightly gulping. He had also noticed Mikey's expression.