☩ Chapter Twenty Four ☩

3rd Person POV:

It was a Toman meeting.

During a Toman meeting, Takemichi was officially named as a Toman member now.

Valhalla also joined under Toman's banner; Hanma himself at the meeting and announcing it.

Takemichi had become the first division captain, which surprised the crowd quite a bit.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Y/n's future self was contemplated whether to go to this Toman Admin meeting or not.

"Hmm...pros: posh food...cons: socialising, having to go, I won't get to see cats..." Y/n hummed.

The future version of Mikey noticed this, and spoke up, "You should go...You might see some of your friends."

Y/n deadpanned, but eventually did decide to go.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Y/n held an unwavering gaze towards Takemichi, "He's acting off

Y/n held an unwavering gaze towards Takemichi, "He's acting off."

"Ah, Y/n! You never come to the meetings. I'm surprised to see you!" One of the people Takemichi didn't recognise grinned, joking around with you.

"Mikey convinced me to come, Koko." Y/n spoke with a bored tone, not elaborating in the slightest.

Takemichi perked up at Mikey's name being mentioned, "So Y/n and Mikey are still friends...Where's Mikey?"

The 'Koko' person merely stared at you with a love-struck expression.

Everyone bowed towards Y/n in recognition of their high status, Takemichi not realising what was going on and having to slowly copy everyone else whilst sweating.

Y/n noticed this, "Weird. He's acting awfully off..." Y/n narrowed their eyes.

"First off, Let's get this year's payment reports from each of you." One person standing on the side said in a serious tone.

"But I still want my god damn fried rice. Idiot." Pah complained, munching on some food, "Besides, we're still waitin' on someone else." He added.

"Quit whining, Pah. Just shut up and eat your food." Muto bluntly said with narrowed eyes and a disgusted look, "As for who we're waiting for, you mean Mitsuya, right?" Muto added.