☩ Chapter Thirty One ☩

3rd Person POV:

"...Takemitchy." Kisaki began conversing with the faux blonde, "I didn't wanna know when Taiju would be alone just so we could attack him." He stated.

At those words, Y/n narrowed their eyes, "Explain. Because this doesn't sound good on your part, does it?" They ordered with a fake smile.

Kisaki glanced at Y/n for a second, "You guys said that Hakkai was planning on killing Taiju, right? When do you think he'd do that?" 

"Christmas night!!" Chifuyu and Takemichi exclaimed in unison.

Kisaki smirked, "This way, you can stop Hakkai, right?" He rolled his eyes.

"...Kisaki...Is that why you went through all this trouble?" Takemichi asked, surprised by the kind gesture from someone who was usually cruel.

Kisaki let out a fake confused expression, "What's wrong with going to the trouble to help a teammate?" He innocently tilted his head, inwardly sneering at Takemichi.

Chifuyu looked awfully conflicted due to Kisaki helping them after all he's done in the future.

"The five of us will stop Hakkai and defeat Taiju!" Chifuyu exclaimed with a determined expression.

Hanma smirked, glancing at Kisaki, whilst Kisaki remained with a poker face.

Both Takemichi and Chifuyu shared excited and unfaltering looks. Meanwhile, Y/n held a look of suspicion towards both Kisaki and Hanma, still not fully trusting the duo.

"Christmas night is when we'll have our decisive battle in secret." Kisaki announced, "There's something I've been thinking about..."

"Mikey's not gonna last much longer." Kisaki bluntly stated, causing Y/n to immediately start staring at him with an irked expression.

"What?!" Takemichi, similarly to Y/n, looked shocked and offended on behalf of Mikey.

"He acts like it doesn't bother him...But Baji's death is dragging him down." Kisaki looked down upon Takemichi. Y/n's eyebrows furrowed as they got up, deciding to leave.

"I guess it's my time to leave." Y/n bluntly interrupted Kisaki, "Bye."

As Y/n left, they could hear Chifuyu yelling at Kisaki for saying such things about Baji's death.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

As Y/n walked through town, their emotions were going through the roof. They sighed, trying to calm themself down a little.

Y/n understood that if Takemichi wished to work with Kisaki, then they also would have to by compulsion.

Suddenly, a male with flaming red hair bumped into them. "Watch it!" He snarled, shoving Y/n a little.

Y/n irked, "The hell...?! You were the one who bumped into me!" They scoffed, looking up to see the male's face.

Y/n's face instantly paled.

It was your father.

Obviously, he didn't recognise Y/n due to their scarring and dyed hair. He thought they were dead, after all.