☩ Chapter Thirty Six ☩

3rd Person POV:

"Your own version of Toman?" Y/n furrowed their eyebrows in confusion.

"One day, Mikey will acknowledge me..." Kisaki murmured in a cryptic tone, not daring to elaborate.

Suddenly, Hanma drove in with his leopard printed motorbike, "Kisaki. We should go." He called, as Kisaki nodded in response.

"This is the end for you." Kisaki said, staring right into Takemichi's eyes, "Are you really going to die like this? See you on the other side, then." He then got on Hanma's bike, as the duo drove off.

A tall guy was holding an unconscious Chifuyu by the hood of his coat, "In your 'Toman' there are 5 divisions, right?"

"Are the other four as weak as you?" He mockingly asked, as Takemichi finally realised that Chifuyu was unconscious.

Y/n narrowed their eyes at the snide comments directed to Toman, "For someone nicknamed 'Mochi', this guy is acting like he's some kind of big dog..."

"Toman, you pieces of shit!!" Mochi exclaimed with a smirk as he threw Chifuyu onto the ground.

Y/n scowled, "You're quite cocky, aren't you?-"

Quickly before much could happen, the Kawata twins arrived and teamed up with Y/n to beat the life out of all the Tenjiku members.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

After finally becoming alone, Chifuyu and Takemichi both began to interrogate Y/n.

"Y/N, YOU'RE GONNA KILL YOUR FAMILY??" Takemichi screeched at them.

Y/n blinked, "I did?"

"YEAH?!" Chifuyu also was screeching at them.

A grin made its way onto Y/n's face, "Nice!" They gave a thumbs up, making the blonde duo irk and smack them on the back of the head.

Takemichi sighed, recognising why Y/n was acting so carefree about such a situation, "Are you planning to kill your family right now? Is that why you're so happy?"

Y/n silently stared at him, "Take a guess, and i'm sure you'll find your answer." They sarcastically responded.

"Also...What's with the name 'Touya'...?" Chifuyu inquired with a curious expression.

"Touya...? It's probably the name I used to separate myself from the birth name my family had given me..." Y/n tilted their head.

Takemichi sweatdropped, "That makes a bit more sense, I guess..."

Y/n then sighed, "Maybe..."

"Maybe...? Maybe what?" Chifuyu side eyed Y/n.

"Maybe i'll not kill my family...!!" Y/n exclaimed with a dramatic expression.

The blonde duo both let out deadpans, before slightly smiling at Y/n

"At least you're considering it." Takemichi hummed, "Oh yeah...Chifuyu, I saw Kisaki just now and he talked to Y/n and I." He bluntly mentioned.

"Huh...?" Chifuyu had dotted eyes.

"He's gotta be the one behind all this Tenjiku mess!" Takemichi exclaimed, a sudden amount of fire in his eyes, causing Y/n to sweatdrop.

"Should I mention that it's actually Izana behind it all...??" Y/n debated inwardly.

"HUH?!" Chifuyu gaped, "Eh...-EH!!?? WHAT'S HIS DEAL??!" He yelled.

"I don't know." Takemichi shrugged, "But...even though I keep saving everyone, like Draken and Hakkai, and even kicking out Kisaki from Toman...I still failed." He held a defeated expression.

"No matter what I do, the future never turns out good. Since Y/n has a quirk, there could be others like us!" Takemichi exclaimed, "What if...Kisaki can time leap?!"

Y/n choked on air at Takemichi's assumption, "A-Are you sure that's the reason??"

"Yeah...Takemitchy, this may just be some rash thinking!" Chifuyu agreed in shock.

After elaborating on why he thought such a thing, the trio was beginning to become slightly convinced of this theory.

"I will never forgive him." Takemichi's eyes held a terrifying expression.

TBC...