☩ Chapter Twenty Six ☩

3rd Person POV:

A younger Taiju was walking about the city. However, when he walked past a park, he heard a lot of noise and decided to see what was going on.

...Only to see a younger Y/n sitting on top of a stack of unconscious people.

They had black hair, which had been dyed only a couple months prior. Their face was scarred and purple; causing Taiju to let out a small squeak of surprise.

From Y/n's expression, it looked as if beating up people was something so normal for them to do.

Hearing Taiju's squeak of surprise, Y/n instantly looked over in Taiju's direction; staring him straight in the eyes.

"Who the hell are you?" The younger Y/n asked bluntly through narrowed and violent eyes.

Taiju looked at them with wide eyes, "T-Taiju! I'm Taiju Shiba!!" He slightly stammered.

Y/n looked at him blankly, their expression cold as their eyes analysed the male, "Shiba

Y/n looked at him blankly, their expression cold as their eyes analysed the male, "Shiba...Isn't that the name of Mitsuya's friend? Maybe he's his brother or something..."

Taiju stared at Y/n, his gaze just as unwavering as theirs, "Ethereal...They look ethereal; like a God..." He looked at them in awe, "What's your name?" He curiously asked.

"I'm Y/n L/n." Y/n tilted their head, before hopping off the unconscious bodies, "I hope to meet you again in the future." They politely spoke as if it were something they recited, before walking off.

Let's just say, after this encounter, the younger Taiju had been stalking Y/n ever since...

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Y/n's present self was now carrying Takemichi on their back, making sure to hold the male carefully.

"Hm...?" Takemichi murmured as he finally regained consciousness.

"You awake?" Hakkai grunted, looking over at Takemichi.

Takemichi tilted his head, "Huh?" He looked awfully confused.

"Takemichi-kun!" Hina exclaimed when she realised he finally had awoken, "Thank god! I was so worried!!" She whispered with tears built in her eyes.

"Hina..." Takemichi looked over at his girlfriend; a guilty expression on his face for making her worry so much. He then remembered how he got his ass kicked by Taiju.