☩ Chapter Forty ☩

3rd Person POV:

Chifuyu, Y/n, Takemichi, and his group of school friends were all at Takemichi's house. They were discussing plans and information they all had on Tenjiku.

Suddenly, there was some noise occurring outside, causing Y/n to perk up a little.

"Is the first division captain here?! Y/n, you should also come outside; I know you're there!!" A voice exclaimed from outside.

"Hm?" Y/n glanced outside, leaning by the window due to recognising the voice.

Takemichi irked, annoyed to be interrupted when his mini meeting had just started.

"Takemitchy...come look at this." Y/n mused, as Takemichi also began to look outside with curiosity.

It was Sanzu who was stood by, and leaning on a car.

"Who is that..?" Y/n heard Takemichi mutter.

"Come down." Sanzu ordered the duo, glancing slightly at Y/n.

As the duo came outside, Sanzu then directed them to look inside the car, "They've both arrived." Sanzu informed as he knocked on the window of the car.

The window went down, revealing the fifth division captain.

"Mucho...?" Y/n stared at the male with a confused expression.

Chifuyu also glanced at Mucho, "This is bad, Takemitchy, Y/n." Chifuyu whispered.

"Huh? How?" Takemichi raised an eyebrow.

"This guy is pretty dangerous with Toman..." Chifuyu hesitantly murmured to Takemichi.

Mucho came out the car, "Yo, Hanagaki, Y/n." He greeted casually.

"Be careful, you two!" Chifuyu narrowed his eyes, sensing danger.

A bunch of Toman members then arrived, grabbing Takemichi's friends by the back.

"EH?"

"Hey, what the hell?!!"

Chifuyu was also grabbed, "Tsk!"

"Let go!"

Sanzu then suddenly leaned in towards you, "He promised not to hurt you, so it's fine." He muttered.

Y/n's eyes widened, "What?-" Was all they managed to utter, before Takemichi got punched into the ground.

"EEP!!" Takemichi screeched in shock as he skidded against the ground. Mucho then grabbed Takemichi by the collar.

"Wait! What the fuck, man?!!" Takemichi exclaimed.

Y/n narrowed their eyes dangerously, "The fuck are you two doing, Mucho, Sanzu?!"

Takemichi continued to get repeatedly punched, as Sanzu held Y/n back to prevent them from defending Takemichi or doing anything rash.

Takemichi was then punched unconscious.

Y/n then overheard Mucho mentioning Izana's name, surprising you, "What does Izana have to do with this?...He seems to be involved in most things nowadays..."