☩ Chapter Twenty Nine ☩

3rd Person POV:

Chifuyu and Takemichi were walking a bit behind Mitsuya, Y/n, and Hakkai.

"So in the end, Hakkai ended up going to The Black Dragons." Chifuyu sweatdropped as he whispered to Takemichi.

"Yeah..." Takemichi whispered back, "But I learnt one thing...Hakkai will definitely kill Taiju for Yuzuha's sake!!"

"Y/n...Taka-chan..." Hakkai hesitantly spoke, "Thank you. I...-"

Y/n cut him off, "Hakkai. Listen up to Mitsuya. He has something important to say." They spoke in a strict tone.

There was a pause of silence.

"...Hakkai." Mitsuya glanced over at Hakkai, "No matter how hard things get...Only use your strength to protect."

Takemichi let out a slightly confused expression, and silently peered at Hakkai. Hakkai's eyes widened in recognition due to what Mitsuya had said.

His eyes began to tear up, "Taka-chan..." Hakkai murmured.

"Don't hate the situation you're born into, Hakkai." Mitsuya smiled kindly towards the other male.

Meanwhile, Y/n's eyebrows furrowed inwardly at Mitsuya's words, "Mitsuya...is really nice." Their eyes sparkled a little.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Chifuyu, Y/n, and Takemichi were all together and hanging about with one another.

"I'm thinking of returning to the future." Takemichi admitted to the duo.

Y/n tilted their head, "Hm? Why?" They asked in a confused tone.

"Yeah." Chifuyu nodded in agreement with what Y/n said, "Hakkai joined the Black Dragons...So you haven't achieved anything, right?"

Takemichi paused for a second, "To protect Yuzuha-chan from Taiju's violence...Hakkai's gonna kill Taiju." He stated.

"Yeah. That's what we've guessed." Y/n agreed with narrowed eyes.

"But, since Mitsuya-kun and Y/n have freed Yuzuha-chan from Taiju...Hakkai no longer has a reason to kill him." Takemichi spoke; a light bulb over his head, "Shouldn't that change the future?"

Chifuyu and Y/n paused, both glancing at one another with dotted eyes.

"Yeah, maybe." Chifuyu agreed.

"Right?!" Takemichi exclaimed, his eyes sparkling with an excited expression.

Y/n frowned, "But what if nothing's changed?"

"...Then I'll come back here..." Takemichi stated, staring at Y/n as if they were dumb.

"How're you supposed to shake Naoto-kun's hand if you're in jail?" Y/n deadpanned, facepalming slightly.

"Ah!" Takemichi gasped in realisation, "Y/n's right!! How would I get back here...??!"

"If you go to the future right now, you might not be able to come back." Chifuyu grimaced, not wanting to lose someone he considered his best friend once again, "It's way too risky!!"