☩ Chapter Twenty Five ☩

3rd Person POV:

"We're almost there." Hakkai announced as the group walked by a corner.

All of a sudden, Y/n paused, "Hakkai, Yuzuha...You guys are...in trouble." Y/n narrowed their eyes, hearing a group of people ahead.

Curiously, the siblings looked over as to what Y/n was staring at. To say they were alarmed would be an understatement.

 To say they were alarmed would be an understatement

"Bro's comin' back home." Yuzuha muttered with an utterly panicked expression.

Takemichi felt his eyes widen in surprise, "Why the hell is this gang here?! What the hell does 'BD' even stand for...??!"

"Hanagaki...sorry man. You'd better go home." Hakkai felt sweat drip down his face as he tried his best to remain calm.

Y/n looked over at Hina, "I suggest you do the same and leave quickly...It's not safe here."

"Well, well, well..." A cocky voice suddenly said before the couple could say anything in response.

"If it isn't our young master, Hakkai!!" He spoke with an amused tone, before glancing at Y/n, "Y/n! It's nice to see you as well

"If it isn't our young master, Hakkai!!" He spoke with an amused tone, before glancing at Y/n, "Y/n! It's nice to see you as well." He cheerfully exclaimed, his personality switching in a second.

"Koko..." Y/n reluctantly greeted.

Kokonoi was trying to act cool in front of you, as he had a crush on you. He decided the best way was to do a dramatic entrance.

Takemichi felt as if he had been punched in the gut as he suddenly realised something, "Koko...That's...the Black Dragon member from the future!! That's what 'BD' stands for!"

"Hmmm?~" Kokonoi looked over at Hina and Takemichi, "Who the hell are these jerks?"

A person behind Koko then spoke up, "I've seen him before....He's Toman's First division Captain, Hanagaki Takemichi."