☩ Chapter Thirty ☩

3rd Person POV:

"Chifuyu. Y/n." Takemichi spoke, catching the duo's attention, "This really pisses me off somehow."

"Huh?" Y/n and Chifuyu said in unison with confused expressions.

"He's so cornered...by his own brother, that he thinks he has to kill him, you know?" Takemichi murmured, his expression full of pity.

Takemichi then gained a determined look in his eyes, "We can't let Taiju get away with this!!"

"...Takemitchy-" Y/n got cut off.

"This is what's going to happen, Chifuyu, Y/n." Takemichi furrowed his eyebrows, "We're gonna crush the Black Dragons!!" He exclaimed.

"You're an idiot, you know that?" Chifuyu muttered as sweat dripped from his face.

"Are you sure there isn't a better way of...stopping Hakkai...from...killing Taiju?" Y/n hesitantly asked, sweatdropping a little.

Chifuyu nodded in agreement, "Yeah...are you sure there is a less dangerous way??"

Takemichi then looked at the duo with a weird expression.

"QUIT MAKIN' THAT FACE!! I get it, jeez...!" Y/n exclaimed whilst irking.

"If we can beat the Black Dragons, the future will change for sure!" Chifuyu looked quite pleased with the potential outcomes, despite the present risks.

Takemichi nodded, "Yeah!" Hope was evident in his eyes.

"Count me in!" Chifuyu stood up with a small smile.

The blonde duo then looked towards Y/n.

"Fine...! I'm in." Y/n exclaimed grumpily.

Takemichi grinned widely, "Alright!!"

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Most of the admin Toman members were all sitting in a restaurant, deciding that to be their meeting spot for the minute.

"Ah? Then...you wanna fight the Black Dragons?" Draken questioned the trio, his eyes narrowing a little.

"Yes!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"Quit fuckin' with us, jackass." Nahoya irked, "I've said 'I'll kill you' a million times already!"

"If you actually kill people every time you say so...You'll end the world, you moron." Muto bluntly informed Nahoya.

"I'll kill you, Takemitchy." Smiley sneered, "Ah! See, I said it again." He exclaimed sarcastically to Muto.

Y/n irked at Smiley's threats towards Takemichi, "Shut the hell up, Nahoya."

Smiley stared at Y/n for a few seconds, shrugging slightly, "Anyway, we reject the decision to crush The Black Dragons to stop Hakkai from killing Taiju!"

Kisaki stayed quiet, simply listening in to the conversations occurring.

"Hella dull ♡..." Hanma grinned, tilting his head a little.