☩ Chapter Thirty Eight ☩

3rd Person POV:

Toman was having a meeting. An emergency meeting.

"Tokyo Manji gang's emergency meeting begins now!!" Draken announced loudly, causing the crowd to immediately quieten down.

Takemichi was silently thinking to himself, "This meeting is probably about Tenjiku...I hope I can gain some good information, or else I won't be able to change the future...!!"

Takemichi, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, and Smiley all had injures from their encounters with Tenjiku; Although, Mitsuya's was by far the worse.

"Yesterday, our members were raided all over Tokyo by Yokohama's 'Tenjiku'." Draken revealed as he scrunched up his nose in disdain.

Instantly, murmuring was heard in the crowd as they began to realise why some members had injuries.

Y/n furrowed their eyebrows, "Tenjiku is a gang that was only formed recently from what we know." They stated.

"We have no clue what they are like." Draken nodded, adding on from what Y/n said, "We are looking for any information about them from you all."

Y/n glanced over at Mikey, "What...do I do? Should I snitch on Izana, or what??..."

Draken then makes Takemichi and Chifuyu step forward to represent their division on what they knew about Tenjiku.

"The ones who attacked us were called the 'Mochizuki unit'." Chifuyu explained.

"Mochizuki unit?" Draken raised an eyebrow.

"It's a unit led by the former Jugemu captain, Mochizuki Kanji." Smiley interrupts, "They're probably Tenjiku's strongest unit."

"He's a part of the S62 generation." Y/n added, recognising Mochi's name.

Mitsuya frowned a bit, "Tenjiku's strongest unit isn't Mochizuki." He spoke up, causing many eyes to turn over to him.

"Hm?" Smiley hummed with intrigue.

"Tenjiku...also has the Haitani brothers." Mitsuya admitted as Mucho slightly narrowed his eyes in Mitsuya's direction.

"Mikey, Y/n. Does this align with the rest of our members who got attacked?" Draken tilted his head, "They got beaten up by Madarame."

Mikey grimaced slightly at the mention of Madarame's name, but he remained calm nonetheless, "I see...Toman is getting crushed by the ghosts of the 9th generation Black Dragons..."

"...Madarame is also a part of the S62." Mucho informs the group.

"Which means...Tenjiku is a team formed by a bunch of S62 generation guys who never teamed up before..." Y/n furrowed their eyebrows, "And now they've formed a team together."

"They must have a really deep connection with Toman." Draken murmured.

Mikey paused for a second, "Anyways, I don't give a shit if we're getting beaten up! We're going to attack Yokohama next!" He bluntly exclaimed.

"Eh?!!" Takemichi sweatdropped.

Draken grinned, "I see!! That makes sense!"