☩ Chapter Thirty Five ☩

3rd Person POV:

It was the year 2006, and Chifuyu was roaming the streets of Tokyo whilst holding an umbrella above him to avoid the heavy rain.

"It's still raining." Chifuyu sighed, as he glanced up at the sky.

He then heard some grunting and punching noises, "Huh?" He furrowed his eyebrows, as he decided to go and see what was happening.

As he looked over, he spotted Hanagaki Takemichi, who was punching one of the tyre-swings with an awfully determined expression.

Chifuyu gaped a little, "He looks like some kind of weirdo who is drunkenly punching a tyre wheel!!" He deadpanned.

"What the hell is this guy doing?" Chifuyu murmured to himself with a sweatdrop.

"I WON'T LOSE!" Takemichi yelled to himself, as he continued to punch the tyre.

Chifuyu then silently walked over, "What are you doing?" He questioned the blonde, "You gonna start singing 'Fight Song' as well??"

Takemichi jumped in surprise, "CHIFUYU!! B-But what are you doing here?!" Takemichi blushed in embarrassment, "And what's wrong with that song?? I was listening to it earlier!!" He defended the song obliviously, causing Chifuyu to inwardly cringe.

"What are you-...I was gonna come see you, but then I saw a weirdo fighting a wheel." Chifuyu looked visibly confused.

"I'm...-" Takemichi got cut off.

"Talking with a tyre wheel under this rain; that's totally creepy." Chifuyu deadpanned.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!" Takemichi irked, "I'm busy!! I'm not playing around here!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"Hm? What are you talking about?" A tick mark made its way to Chifuyu's face.

"I'm training!" Takemichi confidently said, as he punched the tyre again, "HA!"

"I have to get stronger than anyone!" Takemichi stated his goal, before getting whacked in the face with the tyre, "No matter what!!"

"If I don't get stronger, the future won't change!!" Takemichi yelled.

"The future...won't change...?" Chifuyu paused, finally realising what his friend had just said, "You're...THE TAKEMICHI OF THE FUTURE...??" He exclaimed.

Takemichi then decided to look Chifuyu in the eyes, and tell him everything that happened in the future.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●