☩ Chapter Thirty Seven ☩

3rd Person POV:

"Takemitchy..." Chifuyu eyed his friend, "You see how impatient you are? Until now, all your efforts were ruined by Kisaki..."

"But Takemitchy..." Y/n then gripped the blonde's face, pulling at it, "stop making that face." They deadpanned.

" They deadpanned

"Y/n..Chifuyu..." Takemichi murmured as he watched his two friends trying to cheer him up.

"You know...you look like this." Chifuyu made a face with his hands, "You're focusing way too much on Kisaki!!"

"The most important thing now is fixing things with Tenjiku, and finding out if it's actually Kisaki who's been pulling the strings in the shadows

"The most important thing now is fixing things with Tenjiku, and finding out if it's actually Kisaki who's been pulling the strings in the shadows." Chifuyu stated.

Y/n then smirked, "Plus, if Kisaki's a time leaper too, he must be desperate now."

Chifuyu also grinned, realising what Y/n meant, "Oh, yeah!!"

"Huh? Why?" Takemichi tilted his head.

"Because he died in the future, right?" Y/n mused, as the realisation hit Takemichi.

Takemichi exclaimed, "In that case...He can't go back to the future...!"

"So this time, Kisaki failed too!!" Chifuyu happily beamed at Kisaki's failures, "My praying on his downfall worked!"

After a while, the Kawata twins came back, saying that they now knew where the Tenjiku hideout was due to following them.

Deciding not to go with the group, Y/n went to go meet up with Mikey to hang out with him instead.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"Thank you." Y/n bowed their head, as they bought taiyaki for Mikey and themself.

Mikey's eyes sparked a little, "Yippie!!" He then pulled Y/n's hand, as they sat down near the sea.

Mikey held up his taiyaki to the air, as if it was swimming in the sky, "Are you running away to the sea, too?" He asked the fish-shaped pastry.

"Yes." Y/n changed their voice more high pitched so they could pretend that they were voice acting the fish.

Mikey softly smiled, "'Blob...blob, blob'" Mikey made fish noises.

"Hey, Taiyaki-kun." A recognisable voice said, "How did that end again?" He then sat down besides Y/n.

Mikey glanced over at the male who sat down with them.

Y/n slowly moved their head to look at the white haired male besides them, their eyes wide.

"Who knows?" Mikey mused, "I forgot. Who are you?" He tilted his head.

Izana stood up, "I'm Kurokawa Izana. Y/n probably already knows that, though." He stared down at Mikey.

Mikey looked over at Y/n with a confused expression, taking note of their expression and wide eyes.

"Nice motorcycle." Izana complimented, as he saw the same motorcycle he knew too well.

Mikey stared at him, his eyes slightly narrowing in suspicion, "Who is this guy...? He acts so...off. And how does Y/n know them?"

Izana smiled, directing it mainly at Y/n, "See you soon." He began to slowly walk off.

Mikey was awfully confused, but just watched as the tanned male left.

However, Izana paused for a second. "Oh, and Y/n. Did you like my flowers?" Izana asked, grinning at them.

"They were...nice." Y/n spoke in an amused tone.

Mikey frowned, "What's going on...? Flowers?"

"We should talk soon, Y/n. I can help you with your goal." Izana held an unreadable expression. "Bye-bye!!" He waved at Y/n.

A strange smile made its way onto Y/n's face as they watched the male leave.

"Say hello to Kakucho for me." Y/n finally decided to say, causing a smirk to appear on Izana's face as he continued to walk away.

The second Izana finally left, Mikey turned to Y/n, "Is he your boyfriend? Why did he send you flowers?" A strange dark emotion overwhelming him.

"Huh?" Y/n sweatdropped, "He's not my boyfriend, Manjiro! I don't even know why he sent me flowers..."

Mikey relaxed his posture, "Good!!" He grinned, "Now let's continue our hang out!" He childishly exclaimed.

"Whatever..." Y/n agreed, trying their best to keep the encounter with Izana at the back of their mind.

TBC...