☩ Chapter Forty Nine ☩

3rd Person POV:

Takemichi ended up travelling back to the future right after telling Hina he would marry her in twelve years time.

When he returned to his timeline, he awkwardly thought that he was actually getting married to Hinata, but in reality, it was Pah getting married.

After finding out Takemichi had just come from the future, Chifuyu, Hina, and Draken all thanked Takemichi for what he had done for them all.

"By the way...where's Mikey and Y/n?" Takemichi muttered, looking around and realising the duo were not there.

"O-Oh!..." Chifuyu nervously glanced at Draken who sighed.

"Mikey and Y/n are both overseas right now; running a restaurant." Draken smoothly said, easing Takemichi's worries.

The second Takemichi looked away, Draken and Chifuyu secretly shared a look with each other.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Takemichi then found out that soon he was going to be married, due to being engaged to Hinata, and he met up with Mitsuya to get his and his fiance's outfits done.

Hina tried her stunning, flowers cascading down the side of it, a small blush on her face; evidently happy with the outcome.

However, all Takemichi could think about were his two friends; Mikey and Y/n.

The second after he got home and finished cleaning his apartment, he turned on his TV so he could catch up on any news.

"In Tokyo, the conflict with a group named 'Bonten' intensifies..as they continue to harm the public." The news broadcast stated.

"Are you kidding me? That's scary." Takemichi lightly shivered, "Kinda reminds me of Toman, but Toman is long gone, so..." He trailed off.

"Here is exclusive footage of Bonten and its members, at the FNN club." The news woman exclaimed, before showing an image.

Takemichi froze as his eyes lingered on the picture, sweat dripping down his face, "What...?"

The photo displayed the back of the head of a certain white-haired person with spiky hair and purple scarring on some visible skin.

"That hair...Those scars..." Takemichi gaped, his blood running cold, "It's...Y/n!!"

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●