☩ Chapter Fifty ☩

3rd Person POV:

"Man! You stink like hell!" Sanzu complained, "You've smelled, even back then, you slimy-looking motherfucker! How dare you ever talk to Y/n!!"

"Even back then...?? He knew me?!" Takemichi's eyes were wide in utter shock, "Who...are you?!"

"Shush!!" Sanzu placed a finger on his mouth, indicating Takemichi to shut up.

Footsteps were heard, causing Takemichi to feel even more tense than before "What's even going on?!"

Suddenly, the footsteps came to a halt, as the person sat in one of the chairs behind Takemichi.

"Listen up, the boss will speak." Sanzu ordered Takemichi to pay attention to Y/n.

Takemichi paused, instantly knowing who the person behind him was.

"It's the best future, isn't it?" Y/n bluntly spoke, "So, anything you wanna ask?"

"Y/n..." Takemichi began to tear up from hearing how cold their voice was.

Surprising Y/n and Sanzu, Takemichi suddenly raised his hair, holding up a letter. "Here. I want to give you this." He showed you the letter.

Y/n stared at it for a second, "...And that is?" They tilted their head slightly.

"An invitation letter to my wedding." Takemichi said with an unwavering gaze, "I want you to come, no matter what."

Y/n stayed quiet, whilst a scowl made it's way onto Sanzu's face, "The fuck?! Why is he talking to Y/n in such a casual way!!" He inwardly sneered, imagining all the ways he could kill Takemichi.

"Everyone...is doing well...Just as you and Mikey promised twelve years ago." Takemichi stated, causing Y/n to tense slightly at Mikey's name, "Everyone...including Hina, is living a happy life. Everyone except you."

Sanzu could sense Y/n's slight annoyance, and placed the gun harder onto Takemichi's head "Hey man, shut your mouth or i'll kill you." He hissed.

"Haru...Could you leave us? I want to talk to him. Just the two of us." Y/n stated, causing a small frown to appear on Sanzu's face.

"...Got it." Sanzu replied after a pause, "I'll be waiting downstairs." He informed, as Y/n nodded. After Sanzu left, it was quiet for a minute.

Y/n stared into the back of Takemichi's head, as he stared at the wall in front of him.

"Y/n...What on earth is this 'Dark impulsivity' that Mikey talked about?" Takemichi decided to finally speak up, "I thought the reason he snapped was because of Kisaki, or Baji and his elder brothers death."

"But it doesn't seem to be that reason...What was Mikey talking about back in that video?" Takemichi furrowed his eyebrows, before explaining how he couldn't travel back in time again because he had already saved Hina.

Takemichi then explained his gratitude to what Y/n and Mikey had done for this timeline and its future.

"Because you two protected everyone...Therefore...now, it's my turn to save both of you!!" Takemichi finally stood up, and faced Y/n, meeting their eyes for the first time.