four

Jordyn's pov
Los Angeles, California

"What should I cook?" I asked Jade over FaceTime

"Hot pockets." She said

I rolled my eyes "Stop playing."

She laughed "Jordyn just cook something that's not too much. Jeez you would think after a couple weeks of talking you wouldn't be so nervous still."

It has been about three weeks since Morgan and I first date. We've enjoyed each other's company so much that we made it our thing to go out at least once a week or some days we'll do lunch together.

I really like being around her and I like how we vibe with each other. You would think we've been best friends our whole lives or something.

She's a sweetheart and treats me really well and i do the same.

"I know but I just don't want to fuck up."

"Do some tacos, niggas love that shit. I know I do." She mumbled the last sentence making me shake my head

"Okay that's simple."

"Call me if you feel like you gonna burn the house down over your nervousness."

I rolled my eyes  "Okay."

She hung up the phone as I began to cook. It didn't take long to finish which I was happy for. I left the pots on warm just so they can stay hot for us.

I started to clean up my home. It was Morgan's firs time coming over to stay and chill.

After cleaning, I went upstairs to quickly shower the cooking smell off of me. It didn't take long because once I was out Morgan sent me a text saying she was outside.

I wrapped a towel around my body and went to unlock the door. There she stood in front of me in grey Nike sweats and a white t shirt that fitted her body right. I also was able to see her tattoo fully too.

She scanned my body and raised a eyebrow "I could've waited in the car-

I cut her off and shook my head "No it's fine, you're good."

"Okay." She said and walked in and locked the door behind her

"I'll be right back. Wash your hands if you gonna go dig through my pots." I warned