twenty four

Morgan
Two months later

sorry I'm ready to speed this up a little lol

"How are you feeling?" Brandon asked

I bent down and placed my hands on my knees

"Feel like I'm going to throw up."

My dad chuckled "You're fine. That's the butterflies in your stomach, Morgan."

"I can't believe it. Today is the day." I said tucking my shirt in and buckling my belt up

"I know, my sister is getting married." Kevin said

"Can't be a player no more." Tre said

I raised a eyebrow "I never was, we all know that was you."

He chuckled and waved me off "Man whatever."

Before I could say another smart response a knock was made on the door.

"Come on." I called out loud enough

Elizabeth, Jordyn's mom peeked in.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah of course." I said, "Give us a minute guys."

Everyone walked out and she walked in closing the door behind us.

"Excited? Nervous?"

"Both." I chuckled

"Oh you'll be fine."

"What about her? How she's doing? Can I ask that?"

Elizabeth laughed "Yes, you can. She's a little emotional but off of joy and excitement."

I tried to do my tie in the mirror. I guess she seen because she walked away over and helped me.

"I never got the chance to tell you this but I appreciate you coming into my daughters life. I've never seen her this happy with anyone she's been with. And I never thought I would get any grandchildren from her this soon because of how stubborn she would be when I ask her. But thanks to you, I get to be grandma."

I chuckled "You're welcome. You're daughter has changed me in different ways in such a short amount of time but I'm thankful for it. You've raised such an amazing woman."