eighteen

India
February 26, 2020
10:22 p.m.

"Whew." I said drying my hair with the towel before throwing it in the bin

I walked downstairs of jades condo and seen her in the kitchen fixing some juice

I stood right there until she turned around and jumped back a little

"India." She said sternly

I chuckled "Sorry."

She playfully rolled her eyes and I left out of the kitchen with her behind me.

I sat down and of course she came laid on top of me.

"Really?"

"Mhm." She sat her glass on the table before laying her head on me

I caressed her lower back refusing to go any lower since our sexual tension has been a little high. But we both agreed to wait to do that again and get to know each other more.

"So how do you feel about being an auntie again?"

"Excited." I smiled

She chuckled looking up at me

"What about you?"

"Oh I am too. I got the best auntie award in the bag." She smirked

"Eh, I don't know we might have to fight over that one."

"We'll see."

I looked at her with a raise eyebrow before flipping us over and tickling her.

She laughed until her stomach got tight "Okay India- i c-ant breathe."

I chuckled and stopped before we both locked eyes. She slickly moved her hands on my waist while I bent down to kiss her.

She immediately moved her arms around my neck.

I moved my hands on her stomach and let them slide to her lady part. She moaned but I stopped my movements.

"What we agreed to-

"Fuck it. Touch me." Jade said

I bit my lip before slipping her tights off revealing her black panties. I took them off too before adjusting my body in between her legs. I kissed her inner thighs before going down on her.

-

Jordyn
Two months later

"You sure you're okay?" Morgan asked over the phone

"Yes, a little heart burn but I'll be fine."

"I told your ass to calm down on those spicy nuggets from that place. I told you to not go back and get more and what did you do?"

"Go get more. I'm sorry babe." I whined

She chuckled "Mhm you better stop doing what you want and listen to me."