eleven

Morgan
San Diego
5:00 p.m.
Thanksgiving day

I dribbled the ball down the outside basketball court.

I threw the ball to John, Jordyn's brother before he shot a three which ended our game of 2v2 to 21.

"Game." John said

I chuckled as I seen Josh shake his head "Nigga you only won because you got a two time champion on your team."

"So we just going to sit here and act like you wasn't talking all that cash money shit before the game even started?" John said

I laughed as they started arguing, I sat down on the side and grabbed my phone. I decided to call my princess since I haven't talked to her since last night.

We've been here for three days so far and it was finally thanksgiving. Honestly, Jordyn's family is cool people. They all act like mines so it felt pretty home like.

The phone had rung and soon Mia's face popped up. Whenever I go out of town she stays by Harley and her parents house.

Bryson and Kendra had became real supportive systems and friendships in me and Mia's life.

"Mama!" She smiled

I smiled back at her excitement "Hey babygirl, what are you up to?"

"Watching a movie with Harley and Ms. Kendra."

"Hey Kendra." I said

"Hey Morgan, how you doing out there? Ain't have to hurt anybody?"

I chuckled "Nah all good so far."

"That's good." She laughed

I looked at Mia seeing her so tuned into the movie.

"You like the movie?"

She nodded

I snickered and decided to let her be "I'm going to call you back later, okay?"

"Okay I love you."

"How much?" I raised a eyebrow

"This much." She opened her arms wide

I grinned "I love you more princess, see ya."

She waved at the camera before hanging up.

I heard crying sounds which made me look up seeing John and Josh playing around.

I sucked my teeth "Y'all play too damn much."

"Shit like that make we want a child." Josh said wiping his fake tears

"Extra." I said throwing him the ball before jogging off of the court with them right behind me

We walked inside into the kitchen wear Jorydn, her mom, Jade, and two other women were.

I'm assuming it was Jordyn's aunt and her daughter. They both had similar features on each other.