sixteen

Morgan
Los Angeles, California
6:00 p.m.
Two days later

"Can we bake cookies for Santa too?" Mia asked

I nodded "Of course baby girl."

Although she's seven I still love the fact that she believes in Santa, the tooth fairy, and things like that. I know when I was growing up people ruined it for me by telling me the truth. I'll rather her find out on her own, she'll eventually grow out of it.

"Come on. You ready?" I asked

She nodded as she held on to the star. I picked her up towards the top of the top of the tree and she sat on there.

I sat her feet back on the ground

"Let me ask you something." I said sitting down on the couch

I pat next to me for her to sit and she did.

"You do like Jordyn right?"

She nodded

"What if I said she was my girlfriend? Would you be upset?"

Her eyes widened "Really?! She's your girlfriend?"

She seemed so excited

I nod and chuckled "So you're happy?"

She nodded eagerly "Yeah mama, I like her a lot."

"Yeah me too." I smiled

"So grandma and papa said they was doing Christmas by their house. Would you like for Jordyn to come?"

Mia nodded and jumped up happily

I chuckled and sat her back down "Calm down baby."

"But okay I'll tell her. She'll be on her way over in a few minutes. Do you want pizza, I'm not in the mood to cook tonight princess."

Doing the tree really took a lot of my energy to do anything.

"Yeah."

"Okay." I pulled my phone out and ordered a pizza with wings while Mia watched cartoons

Fifteen minutes passed and my phone buzzed indicating a text. It was Jordyn saying she was outside. I got up and went to open the door to let her inside.

I pecked her lips before she walked in front of me to the living room.

her body was out of this damn world

Before she could walk all the way to the living room I pulled her into the kitchen right quick.

"What babe?"

"You looking too damn good right now."

She blushed "Stop. I'm just wearing a fitted dress."

"And it's fitting." I eyed her before hugging her from behind

She laughed "Go head Morgan."