thirty two

Morgan
Current time
10:55 p.m.

[after she catches Jordyn and the end of the conversation with her mom in the car, go back to chapter thirty if you don't remember]

"I can't believe this shit." I said stopping at a red light

My hand gripped the steering wheel as my left leg never stopping from shaking.

The ride back to the condo consisted of me speeding. My phone kept constantly ringing and I didn't even need to pick it up to know who it was.

Once I made it to the floor, I typed the code in and walked inside to see Jade on the couch. When she seen me she hopped up and ran over.

I was going to ask her how she got in here but it's Jade. She truly does whatever she wants.

"So how did everything go? Where's Jordyn?"

I walked past her and to the kitchen

I searched for whatever liquor I had and poured me a shot. For the past few years I've only been a wine drinker but tonight I want the strongest shit.

Jade furrowed her eyebrows "Is everything okay? What happened?"

I threw the shot back "Jade go home."

"Morgan stop playing around and show me the video I asked you to record."

"I ain't got a video. Go home. Leave."

"Is Jordyn coming up or-

"No!" I yelled

She jumped back a little making me sigh and look down at the floor.

"Just go. I really want to be alone. Call her to find out the details. Please just leave." I begged

"I don't want to leave you here alone. Talk to me. What happened?"

I shook my head "I'm fine, Jade. For real. Go home and get some rest."

"Morgan-

"Jade, if I ask you again I'm going to pick you up and carry you out myself."

She frowned "Okay Morgan... just please cut down on the shots."

I didn't respond

She just nodded her head slowly

I felt her pat my back a little before leaving out the door.

I pushed the shot glass to the side and grabbed to bottle before taking a swig. I leaned against the counter as my mind replayed and pictured what i seen earlier tonight.

The look on her face when we locked eyes.

I know I've been busy but instead of just talking to me she just go back to him?

My wife was fucking another man behind my back.

As if we didn't just have a daughter or gotten married. Was that not good enough for her? I mean I know Jenesis coming kind of threw us off guard but I mean it wasn't shocking since we was having unprotected sex.