thirty five

Morgan pov
11:56 p.m.
Philly

I pumped my car up at the gas station not too far from Miracle's spot. I had just left about ten minutes ago and I won't lie I felt a little bad that she was upset with me.

I truly hate being left on bad terms on people who actually care about me. It made me seem like I was a true asshole.

After pumping I got in and looked for my phone to plug up for directions but I couldn't find it anywhere. I knew where my grandparents stayed but they were on the other side Philly and I needed a quicker route and this time of night.

"I could've sworn I just had this damn phone." I mumbled patting my pockets feeling nothing in them

I just assumed that I left it back at her house and made a U-Turn back down the street. After a few minutes I was pulling back up to her building. I turned the car off before going up.

Making it on her floor I knocked on the door. Soon she came and answered in furry shorts, a tank top, and those big furry animal slides. They were big but everyone says their comfortable as hell.

"You okay?" She asked moving out of the way to let me in

"Yeah I think I forgot my phone up here. I can't find it in my car."

"Oh okay." She said

I went to the guest room and seen it was laying on the stand next to the bed. I grabbed it and walked out to the living room.

"Sheesh, no goodbye or see you later?" Miracle crossed her arms

I chuckled "Girl, I was trying to say bye earlier but you was acting stank with ya little attitude."

"I don't know what you're talking about." She shrugged

I shook my head and gave her a hug

"You be safe, Morgan. I promise you things will work out just fine." She said hugging me back, I felt her nails slide against my back

After a minute she pulled back looking up at me. I felt her move up in my arms, getting on her tippy toes before placing her lips on mine. At first it was a small peck but eventually it turned out to be a full blown session.

Her arms wrapped around my neck while my mines went around her waist. I walked backwards onto the couch so she can straddle my lap. My hands roamed all over body until I got to her ass and I squeezed it making her moan and I her suck on my tongue. I felt her tug on my sweats.

Her nails fresh manicured nails trailed down my stomach, eventually grazing my dick once she pulled my pants down.

I kicked my slides and pants off leaving me just in briefs. I gave her ass a squeeze making her smile against my lips.

I'm not sure what I was getting myself in but fuck it I'm already there.

I tugged her shorts as the kiss got sloppier. She pulled my briefs down as they hit my ankles making me mange to kick them off. Finally pulling away from the kiss, she took her shorts off and pulled her tank top over her head revealing her breast. I watched as she adjusted herself to take her and sit on my dick.