Forty three

Jade
same day
6:33 p.m.

I dried my hair with the towel before throwing it in the bin. Walking into the bedroom I seen India watching the game.

"You're not watching the game?." I asked getting under the sheets and cover

"It's just a celebrity basketball game."

"Are you having a change of heart with basketball?"

She glanced down at me "Maybe a little."

I gave her a small smile "Well that's good. I'm not going to lie, I kind of always knew you would eventually love it again."

"I never hated it, I just never felt ready to play for a team after I graduated. It could be the biggest team wanting me and I just would turn them down simply because I just didn't felt good or a hundred percent."

"And how do you feel now?"

"Still not ready but I'm excited about playing at the charity game. I guess that's a good thing or a start right?"

I rubbed her arm "Of course it is. I can't wait to see you play."

She smirked when a knock on the room door was made.

"Come in!" I called out and Jordyn walked in

"Aww if it isn't the two love birds." She playfully gushed

I playfully rolled my eyes and she laughed

"While y'all up her boo'd up, everybody's downstairs. We're about to play games and eat some food."

"Who cooked?" India asked

"We just made some tacos and brought them over here because we know y'all lazy asses did not cook."

"Well if you must know we went hiking and swimming earlier. That shit makes you tired by the end of the night."

"Right but we'll come down just give us a minute to get up." I said

"Alrighty, hurry up before the food be gone." She said walking out closing the door behind her

India groaned "Soon as we get comfortable."

I chuckled "I know."

"Their lucky I could eat some food right now." She said getting out the bed

She has sweats on and a crop top. I had the same thing on but instead a big tee.

I wasn't worried about getting all dressed up since I'm sure everybody else was in either sweats & basketball shorts downstairs.

Going down the stairs and into the kitchen we seen everybody in there talking.

"Look who came down!" Tyrell said

India playfully rolled her eyes washing her hands.

"Boy bye. Look who finally took their face out some pussy since we got here?" She said