nine

Morgan
Los Angeles, California
3:00 p.m.
A few days later

[A/N: kinda short chapter 🥲]

"My big sister whipped!" Tre yelled

I shook my head taking a sip of water

"Chill out with allat." I said

I mean he wasn't lying though. Although it's been a while since I had some, nobody previous or before was messing with Jordyn in the bed.

I didn't even fully know what she was working with but the other night already had me convinced.

"Yeah yeah." He waved me off making Kevin laugh

"Nah but all jokes aside, I'm happy to see you happy sis. You know after everything back in 2019, you deserve this shit."

I gave him a smile before giving him a dap. "Thanks man."

"What's the move for thanksgiving? Mama T doing something this year?" Kevin asked

I shook my head "Nah her and my pops decided to go on a trip this year."

"What about India?"

"She's going by Tyrell's family this year for their school break."

"Cool. Man damn I remember being in school with our holiday breaks and shit."

"Me too, but I used to just fuck girls." Tre said

Brandon laughed "Yo."

It was funny but it was also true. Tre was and has all been the man- slut of the group and he'll let you know he was.

His ass better calm down at least before he hit thirty before he catch something or be out here burning for a week... again.

"I'm actually going to San Diego with Jordyn and meet her people."

"Oh y'all serious." Tre stupid ass said

"She is my girl." I said in a duh tone

Brandon laughed

I checked my watch "Aight time for y'all niggas to head out."

"Damn you really kicking us out?"

"Don't feel bad I'm about to leave too. Baby girl got a game today at her school and I gotta meet Jordyn there."

"Oh okay." Brandon said

We all heading outside to our cars and went our separate ways.

Soon I pulled up to the school, checked in on the visitors roster before walking to the soccer field.

Once I seen Mia on the field stretching with the other little players, I sat down at one of the benches.

I knew Jordyn wasn't going to show up right on time since she was getting off of work.

second half