Ten

Jordyn
Los Angeles, California
5:00 p.m.
Two weeks later

"Is she still coming?" Jade asked as we drove in her car

"Yeah a little later though."

It's the Monday which means we have three days before thanksgiving. Morgan I was going to ride together with us but she had a game today so she was just going to meet us at my mom house later tonight.

It's been two weeks since I met Mia and Morgan was right when she said she was the sweeter version of her.

I thought Morgan was a sweetheart but Mia literally beat her to the punch. I think over these two weeks that had past i got closer into my relationship with them both.

Morgan and I got onto a deeper level of talking to where there was a couple of nights we wouldn't realize we were up all night just enjoying each other's company.

Oh and the sex is just absolutely amazing. I don't think I ever been with anybody that just knows my body so well. Her touch, her gentleness but rough whenever I want it.

She knows.

I still have yet to meet her parents or sister but we decided that since she's meeting my family for thanksgiving, I'll be meeting hers for Christmas.

"Girl I hope things go smoothly this week."

" yeah me too. Mainly on my aunties part because everybody else's seems to like her although they haven't met her yet."

Jade chuckled "I love that."

I raised a eyebrow "Love what?"

"That everyone just seems so excited to meet her. It's like they see your happy and is just happy for you. We love a supportive family."

I chuckled at her words but she was right

"I know." I couldn't stop the smile that was on my face

"Ughh I love seeing you happy sister." Jade gushed

My face hotredder "I'm so happy Jade."

"I see it sis." She chuckled

We continued our drive to San Diego. We got there a little faster since Jade likes to speed her ass off.

I wasn't complaining though. I could use a more stretched out nap.

We pulled up and parked in the long driveway and got out. My mom poked her head out of the door before fully stepping out.