forty

Morgan
Friday | 7:45 p.m.
Mia's school

"Alright bro get them knees ready for tomorrow."

"You saying that like I'm old as shit or something." I mugged the phone as if Kevin could see me

He chuckled "Man I ain't mean it like that. Get out yo feelings."

"Yeah Aight. But I'm about head into Mia's school for the play, I'll hit you up later on if not then for sure tomorrow morning."

"Okay, don't be late for the game either."

"Kevin I'm not going to be late. Get off my phone," I chuckled

"Alright see ya." He hung up

Bro was just excited that I decided to play in the charity game tomorrow.

I tried to find a parking spot which took about five minutes due to so many parents being here tonight. I parked my car and grabbed the bouquet of flowers before getting out.

I made sure the door was locked and walked into the school.

I checked in with the front desk and security before walking to the school theater.

I looked around and once I spotted my wife I made my way over to her. I sat down next to her making her look up.

Jordyn smiled giving me a peck "Hey babe, I was just about to call you."

"Hey, yeah I had to find a parking spot outside." I said

She nodded "Me too and I was here before you. I didn't think parents would show up that early."

I chuckled "I talked to my mom, she got Jenesis watching them damn shows with her."

Jordyn chuckled

I sat Mia's flowers on my lap

"You know she's going to go crazy when she see you in this audience."

"Oh I know. I hope she don't get too excited."

Jordyn laughed "She's you're child so that should tell you your answer."

I shrugged "True. Are you coming to the charity game tomorrow?"

"Are you playing?"

"Yes I am." I nodded moving my arm around her

"Well expect to see me." She laid her head on my shoulder

I smiled down at her as the lights cut down and the curtains opened. The play started and once I seen Mia we locked eyes and I smiled.

Her eyes lit up and she smiled big waving back before bringing her face back to normal like the other kids.

It was the cutest thing ever

The play went on for about an hour and when it ended we stood up clapping and whistling for our baby.

After a few minutes they let the kids come out in the audience to their parents. Jordyn and I stood waiting and soon Mia came out with Harley.