seven

Jordyn
San Francisco, California
the next day

I slowly moved in the bed and felt around for Morgan but frowned when I felt just the bed sheets

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I slowly moved in the bed and felt around for Morgan but frowned when I felt just the bed sheets.

I got out of the bed about to go in the bathroom but parked my feet when I heard the shower running. After about three minutes, the water came to a stop and the door opened with Morgan walking out with briefs and a sports bra on.

She was so busy drying her hair with the towel that she bumped into me. Her hands gripped my waist to keep me from falling.

"Shit my bad, baby. Good morning." She said

"It's okay, Good morning. I'm going to go brush my teeth." I said covering my mouth

Morning is literally to disgusting for me to be talking.

She nodded letting me go in the bathroom. After doing my business and my hygiene I walked back into the room.

Morgan was fully dressed.

"You alright?" She asked

I nodded walking into her arms before she pecked my lips a few times.

"Go ahead and get dressed so we can go get some breakfast. I'll be in the living room."

"Okay."

She left out and I got dressed quickly since my stomach was touching my back for some food.

We left and went to go get some food before heading to the mall to get clothes and other things for the beach.

But of course when it was time to pay she wouldn't let me.

"Morgan." I whined with my card in my hand as she chuckled and stood behind me

"Chill yo ass out and let me pay for you." She said in my ear sending chills down my spine

"O-okay."

She handed them her card and soon we was out of there.

"Loosen up when it come to things like that. I got you, ma." She held my hand

Maybe I do need to loosen up with her.

-

"Did you expect to be so successful like you are now?"

After the beach we decided to get on a yacht. We were listen to music and drinking wine while talking about anything we wanted.

"Not really. I know I wanted to be in basketball but I was twenty two when Mia was in my hands and not even finished with college. I almost dropped out like a good three times but something kept telling me to keep going for her and that it all will pay off."

"I think it did. I would love to meet her one day."

"Really?"

"Of course."

If you let me जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें