Forty five

Jordyn
A week later
Los Angeles, California

"Girl stand up." I said watching Jade with my hand on my hip

"Don't you think if I could I would?"

"It's been a week. There's no way your legs are still hurting."

"If you was getting your guts rearranged like me then you'll understand, J." She groaned rubbing her inner thighs softly

"Oh I was." I reminded her

"Oh yeah. No wonder you and Morgan missed out on us playing volleyball that night. Back was getting cracked."

I playfully rolled my eyes "Shut up."

"I'm just saying."

I sat down on the other end of the couch "So... did you tell her?"

"About?"

"Your miscarriage..." I said

Jade nodded "Yeah. She understood where my mind went."

I watched as she sat up "India is actually really mature for her age. She goof around a lot but when it's something serious especially with me, she's just there."

"Are you in love?" I smirked

"I don't know about in love. Do I love her? Yeah."

"What?! Did you tell her?"

"She told my first the night I told about the miscarriage. But the next few days after that we didn't speak on it and she didn't say it again. I thought she forgot she said it but the last night there when we did the nasty she told me again and I said it back."

"I'm so happy to see you just being happy."

She waved me off "Girl I love seeing you happy. I'm happy that you and Morgan are working things out."

I gave her a small smile, playing with my fingers "Yeah me too."

"Why the short smile?"

"Don't go crazy when I tell you this."

Jade raised an eyebrow "What? Tell me."

"So. ithinkimpregnantagain." I mumbled fast

She stared at me blankly "Repeat that one more time. I think I misheard you."

"Okay.... Ithinkimpregnantagain." I said fast again

She began to rub her temples "Jordyn, I better be hearing correctly. You're pregnant? Again?"

"I think."

"You think?"

"I don't know. I haven't took a test."

"Well how could you think you're pregnant if you haven't took a test? Are you having symptoms?"

"No not yet."