fifteen

India
Los Angeles, California
The next morning

"I had a great night. Thanks for the drinks. Ari." Tyrell said reading my note over the FaceTime call as I quickly pulled out of Jade's driveway

"So let me get this straight. You met a girl last night, y'all left the party, went to go get some drinks, and went to her house to do the girl nasty."

I stopped at a red light as he showed his face back to the camera

"Yeah." I said embarrassed

"Why look so embarrassed? Was shawty sex game weak?"

I immediately shook my head "No. Hell no it was good, really good."

"You like women and never told me?"

"I've always been attracted to them but I never thought I would go this far with a woman."

"Do you not want to go this far?"

I shrugged "I don't mind especially if the sex is that good."

"Okay too much information."

I chuckled "I kind of feel bad about the note."

"Why didn't you just stay then?"

"Who stays at someone house after a one night stand? She probably was going to kick my ass out anyway."

"If you say last night was good then I doubt it."

"Yeah I guess. It's over with now, it's not like I'm going to see her again."

"You didn't get her number?"

"No but I did lie about my name and age."

He laughed "Yoo why?"

"You think she would've even wanted to hang out with me if I said I was nineteen?"

"Yeah. Age ain't nothing but a damn number."

"Nigga don't say that you sound like a weirdo."

He laughed "I don't know but it's LA you'll see shawty again."

I sighed "I hope not." I mumbled

-

Jordyn

"So how you feeling?"

"Honestly I feel relief that I said it because I've been holding it in."

"So you're not mad that she didn't say she love you back?"

"All she said was that it was to early for her but she does care a lot about me."

After I told Morgan I loved her yesterday. We had a long conversation mainly of her talking and apologizing for saying she wasn't ready to say she love me. All I could do was respect it
because it was early in our relationship but I totally understand and told her whenever she's ready I'll be here.