twenty seven

Jade
hours before
San Diego, California

"Hey did you want to get some food before heading over to Auntie's house?" I asked Jamie once we made it to the condo I rented for the week

I decided to take us on a girls trip week but also visit some family of ours. She's been staying with me for a about two months and I've barely hung out with her due to my busy schedule but she also be quick to run out the door. I was surprised she actually wanted to hang with me for a whole week.

Jamie shook her head "I'm sure she cooked like always."

I nodded because she was right "Well get your things situated before we head over there."

"Okay I'll be ready in a few minutes."

I walked down the hallway to my

I left out and headed to my room down the hall

I changed out of my sweats and into some jeans before my phone rung. I seen it was India and quickly answered. I haven't talked to her at all today and she haven't been sleeping over much either.

"Hello." I said once picking up

"Hey baby." She said

"How you're doing? I know we haven't talked much today and it's almost the middle of the day."

"Yeah I know, sorry about that. Tyrell has been wanting to hang out a lot since he'll be leaving soon for his summer trip with his girl."

"Oh I didn't know that. I thought you found someone else." I bluntly said

She chuckled "Girl bye. Only person I found is the one I'm talking to on this phone."

"As you should." I smirked, "I miss you."

"You just seen me like two day ago."

"Two long ago."

She laughed "How are things going down there with you're sister."

"It's okay so far. We're about to see some of our family and then tomorrow we are having a girls day and shop."

"That's good babe."

"Thanks. Now all I have to do is get you two to not be so damn awkward around each other. I swear you two act like ya'll aren't the same damn age."

I heard the phone get quiet for a quick second "I don't know. Maybe we just have different interest in things. I'm cordial so that's all that matters."

I shrugged as if she could see me "I guess."

She cleared her throat and I seen Jamie came walk in the stand entrance area of my door

"I have to go baby but I'll call you when I get back in tonight."

"Okay love you."

"Love you too." I smiled and gushed before hanging up

I looked up and Jamie had an amused look on her face "Love you? I swear that girl have you acting like teenager like her."