twenty two

Morgan
April 19, 2020
6:00 p.m.
Los Angeles, California

"Yeah add them lights right there. I still want everyone to see even though we're watching a movie."

"Okay I got you." Brandon said walking off

"Morgan I got the snacks set up and mom finishing up the food inside."

"Alright good. Jade went to go pick up the cake for me. I'm going to go take a quick shower and then get Jordyn from her place."

"Will Jade be back in time?"

"Yeah definitely, she left twenty minutes ago, she should be on her way back." I said

"Okay good." She said as Brandon walked up to us

"The lights are up over there also. We should be good."

"Cool thanks."

"No problem man you know I got you." He said

We dapped before I walked from out the backyard.

Today is Jordyn's twenty fifth birthday which I'm excited and grateful for. Although she said she didn't want a birthday party mostly because all of her family and friends would be busy I still pulled a few strings and planned something special. A small movie night in the backyard at the house. It was something cute and small which was good because that's what we both like.

I contacted her closest friends and family members and told them what the deal was and they were excited to come. I slept by her house last night, this morning I cooked her some breakfast and she told me she wanted to spend her day working on some new ideas for her first place brand. I didn't argue with her because I needed the rest of the day to come back to my house and get everything together. India and the boys was helping with decorations outside and snacks while my mom and dad was inside cooking the real food. Jade flew down here from Atlanta last night and was helping get the cake today for me. Mia was here also just watching making sure everything was getting done. She was like my mini assistant for the day.

Everybody made sure my only job was to get the birthday girl here on time for the movie and that was something I for sure was going to do.

I rushed upstairs and quickly got in the shower. Once I got out I got dressed and left out.

I couldn't tell Jordyn what was really planned so I told her we was going out to eat.

I pulled up to Jordyn's condo and sent her a text to let her know I was outside. Soon she came outside with a dress on that fitted her nice and with her hair all curly.

My baby looked good to say she ain't want to "celebrate"

She wobbled over to the car due to the baby and got in.

"You look beautiful."

She blushed "Thanks baby."

She pecked my lips before putting her seatbelt on and I pulled out heading towards my house.

"Before we get to the restaurant, I got to head home right quick."