twenty five

Jordyn
Three weeks later
7:10 p.m.

"You want some?" I offered my sister Jodie some popcorn

She shook her head "No I'm good."

Today was Morgan's last game, well it could be her last game of the season if her team won. If they lost then they would have to go one more game but I have faith that they will win.

Her team has energy like no other no matter how hard Karl's team try to put up a fight.

Yes, you heard right. She's been against Karl team these past few games. I honestly haven't kept up that much since our wedding on what teams they were facing.

But I love how so unbothered she's been when it came to playing against him though. You can tell he tries whatever he can to aggravate her on the court and get a reaction out of her.

All because of me which is sad because we haven't talked in over a year. I've moved on and I would love it if he did the same.

Giving Morgan her support today, I was with my mom, my brothers, Mia Jodie, Jade, Jamie, India, Kevin, and Tre.

Currently in the middle of third quarter.

"We are four minutes into the third quarter and LA is back with the ball."

"Hall with a light jog and passes the ball to Ingram, Ingram wide open for a three... and he makes it!"

I clapped for Brandon as Morgan got the assist

Karl had the ball now but it was stolen from one of Morgans teammates . Him and Morgan passed the ball back and forth until she threw it up for him to dunk. The crowd went crazy.

"Let's go baby!" Morgan clapped running down the court

Karl's team made the next shot but Morgan's team was up by a few more points.

"Two minutes left in the third and LA is up by twelve."

"You got to go to Hall, she's been killing it all night."

"Thirty six points, eight assists, four steals... She's been phenomenal."

"Here's Hall off the spin on Towns-

"She's down!" The ref blew the whistle as the crowd gasps

I stood up as Morgan held her knee in pain.