twenty eight

omniscient pov
three days later
2:00 p.m.

India raised a eyebrow seeing that she didn't get another answer from Jade's phone number.

She'd given her some space from being clingy and let her hang out with her sister but they'd been back from two days now and she couldn't get through to her.

Not trying to overreact too much she just decided to head over her condo.

India parked her car that her parents recent got her this past weekend in a guest parking spot before getting out.

She grabbed her phone and purse before heading inside and up the elevator. Going to her floor and down the hall to her door, she knocked on the door.

Not too long after Jade opened the door in sweats and a crop top.

Her face remained blank and she didn't move out the doorway to let India in.

"Hey baby." India said

Jade just nod her head

"Are you okay?"

"Just fine." She said but by her tone India knew she was lying.

"Let me come in so we can talk."

Jade stared at her for a minute before finally letting her in and locking the door behind them.

India sat her phone and purse down before walking towards Jade but she only moved back.

India raised a eyebrow "Okay what's going on? You haven't been answering my calls? You're being dry with me and now you're moving back away from me as if I'm a stranger or something. Talk to me."

"I'm fine."

"Jade, come on be for real with me."

She sighed "I think we should break up or stop whatever we were doing."

India scrunched her face up a little bit before chuckling "Very funny. Stop playing."

"Im not playing." She said not cracking a peak of a smile

"Break up? Why? Because of the age differences? I don't care about that and you shouldn't either."

"It's not because of that and you should know that by now."

"Well what other reason would you want to stop what we have going on? Did I do something? Did I say something?"

She shook her head as she started to tear up and looked down to play with her nails.

"I just want to break up, India. Why can't you accept that?!"

"Because I care about you and you're saying you want to end things without giving me a REAL reasons

"You care about me?"

"Of course, you know that."

"Do I? I mean did you care about me when you had sex with my sister."