forty two

India
A few days later | LA
6:30 p.m.

"Tyrell why do you have me in this store?" I asked annoyed dragging behind him

"We're going to be in a beach house with our ladies for damn near a week and you mean to tell me you ain't trying to get nasty?" He asked

I crossed my arms as I looked around the sex store. I thought we was going to a grocery store when he asked me to go with him.

"I don't know. Jade and I haven't did anything in months and we both agreed to wait every since we got back together."

"You never know, shit might change."

Lately we have gotten close to having sex but we'll eventually stop and cuddle or watch a movie. I also think my accident kind of made her start backing off a little more when it comes to us having sex too. We did want to wait for our 'new first time' to be truly romantic and not just something so fast in the moment.

"Just buy a toy or something. I know I am." He shrugged looking through the shelves of toys

I just know him and Lyndsey ass be going crazy.

I shook my head

"Here." He threw a box at me

I caught it and read the box before sucking my teeth.

"Tyrell if you don't get the hell on." I laughed

"Yo, you not into straps?"

"I never tried and I don't know if Jade would want to."

"So basically you're not into it?" He said

I rolled my eyes "I'm not refusing to use it, I'll just rather use knowing she's comfortable with it. Pleasure don't only come from this."

"You won't know if you don't try and see. Do yall know anything sexual about each other?"

"Not that it's any of your business but we use what we have... our tongue, fingers, etc. I never tried toys before."

"Buy it and just see."

Usually I'll disagree on his suggestions with anything but I think I'll agree on this one. But I'll try and talk it out with Jade just to see what she likes in the bed. I'm sure it won't hurt to switch things up though. A fake dick is kind of crazy though.

"It's a fake penis though? What if I don't like it when I put it on? What if she don't like it? She's only dated men before me so she might only just like the real deal."

"India if that was the case then she wouldn't be with you right now. How about you get a vibrator or some shit?"

"You're way to experienced in this sex life shit" I said

He shrugged "You'll thank a nigga later."

I waved him off and grabbed the vibrator.

"Okay can you come on? If I catch one of them girls we went to school with in here I'm punching your ass."

"India we been out of school."