twenty three

[A/N: Reread chapter sixteen to remember the tea on India and Jamie lol.]

Jordyn
May 1, 2020
10:00 am
Los Angeles, California

"I should've never said we would wait." I said

Morgan chuckled and glanced at me before stopping at a red light.

"I asked you if you was sure you wanted to wait to know the baby gender."

"I know but now I'm anxious. What do you think our baby gender is?"

"Girl."

I raised an eyebrow

She looked at me "What?"

"I think it's a boy."

"You're so small though."

"Huh?"

" I was told if you was small then you're having a girl, the bigger your belly is then your having a boy."

"Is it accurate?"

"I know a few that have those results but I don't know you might be different babe." She chuckled

I pouted my face

"Oh relax babe. We only have about three more months and then our baby will be here. In the mean time is there anything you want that can make you feel better?"

I looked at her but she shook her head

"Besides this dick." She said

I chuckled "Um well then no there's nothing- oh wait a foot massage?"

"I got you." She pulled up into her house

Well I should say our house now. Morgan and the guys had moved all of my belongings into the house last weekend and honestly I couldn't be more happy about that.

It's so much easier staying together in the same houses. It makes us all feel more closer and family like.

It also make us spend more time together before she goes back to play with her team. She took time off to be with me and Mia but she's going back to play for the playoffs.

We got out of the car and she followed me inside. We walked to the living room and I seen Mia sleeping out while India was laying next to her knocked out sleeping too.

I pulled my phone out and took a picture

"Really?" Morgan said

"Memories babe."

She just nodded before stopping me from walking them up.

"Aht aht, come get them feet rubbed right quick."

I looked at her funny "You about to try something else but it's fine I'm not going to stop you."

"Come your ass on. Always thinking nasty." She mumbled before we went upstairs to our room

I took my slides off and stripped out of my clothes before laying down. I eyed Morgan as she stripped out of her jeans and slide some basketball shorts on.