intro

"OMG have you seen the guys new video!?" Chelsie yelled while running up to me during passing period.

"chels you know i don't watch them and won't ever support those two faced, we'll more like 6 faced, bitches" i said while rolling me eyes and not breaking my stride.

i know you might be a little confused right now on who we are and more importantly who we are taking about. but i'm ivy short for ivory, 17 and am a senior in high school. my cousin, chelsie is 16 and is a junior, i'd say she's my best friend but i'm no where near hers. chels has been OBSESSED with the triplets for as long as i can remember, even before they became famous. but for me, i can't say i am fan of theirs currently. the triplets and i used to be inseparable but that was a long time ago, back before my parents passed away. when they died it just didn't feel the same, not to mention the harsh jokes chris use to make over me having dead parents. nick and matt tried to cheer me up but they never tried to shut chris up, it didn't take long for them to join in with the jokes. they thought it would help with the pain, given that i thrive on dark humor, but something about telling dead ur mom jokes wasnt what i needed. i was 13 when they died and they were 14. it was at their summer pool party where it was the last time i spoke to them. sometimes i miss them but then i just remember that day and all those feelings just go away.

"okay i know you don't but ivy you have to see this one i think you really need to" chels practically was begging me at this point.

"why is this one 'THE ONE' i need to see" i slow to a stop and turn towards chels while making air quotes with my one available hand.

"umm it's hard to explain but we can watch it at home"

(yes two dead parents = living with aunt and uncle)

"okay whatever" i said while i walk into my last period class

chelsie has always begged me to watch their youtube videos with her but i have never budged, i always say i will but then back out breaking my word. it is most likely going to happen again when we get home.

i make my way to my seat in the middle of class and just stay to myself like i usual do. i was fiddling with my fingers when i feel i tap on my shoulder. i look back to the girl sitting behind me,

"you're ivy right?" she asked already knowing that i am.

"uhh, yeah" i say turning back around slightly annoyed. i could feel the girls desk move then i hear her getting closer to me.

"i think the triplets mentioned you in their video, i know you don't normally watch them but i think you should this time" she said quietly.

i whip my head around and i see her sit back fully in her chair

"THEY WHAT" i said kinda loud while still maintaining a whisper. "what did they say"

"they want to see you i think" i laughed at this. i shake my head no and once again turn back around. i slouched in my seat for the rest of class hearing her words repeat in my head over and over and over again 'they want to see you' that's total bs.

the bell rings and i get up instantly and make my way to find chelsie.

"CHESLIE!! what the hell." i stated when i finally saw her

"ivy what are you tal-" i cut her off before she could finish.

"when we're you going to tell me about the video"

"YOU SAW IT WITHOUT ME"

"no someone just told me about it"

"what did they say?"

"oh nothing much... just that the triplets...could potentially want to see me again, you know no biggie"

"shit. umm let's go home"

without saying another word we make our way home.

**********************************************

if you have made it this far into the story i would like to know where all of you are from :)) but not in a weird way!! also make a comment if you like it or not ( be as mean as you like )