part 30

i wake up to the sound of birds chirping and chris snoring. i look over to see the time and it was 6:43 in the moring. school would start in an hour. i was dreading going in today, but my education is important. i rubbed my eyes and sat up before i could fall back asleep. i hate to admit it but the bed was quite lonely knowing chris was only ten feet away.

i looked over to see chris laying in the upmost uncomfortable position ever known to mankind, but he managed i guess.

i see myself in the mirror and i looked God awful and my clothes somehow got a stain on it. i have to walk into school like this and get embarrassed or i could just steal one of chris hoodies to cover up the stain.

without asking i stole one of his zip ups and a pair of socks and made my way to school where i would undeniably be miserable.

i walk into school as soon as the warning bell rung. i walked semi fast to first period where i just laid my head on my desk.

"you're that girl that chris sturniolo hangs out with right?" i heard through my sleep

"umm yeah" i said as i peeled my face off the desk to make eye contact with a wide eyed girl.

"what's it like, you know, being friends with him"

i smiled at the attention i was getting and i wanted to feed into it.

"omg, it is like the best thing ever" i should have said it more sarcasticly than i did "like he's so funny and pretty, it's so hard to not drool when i'm around him"

"i don't know how you do it." the girl said.

"do you like him?" i turn to see another girl has been listening in on our conversation.

"what's not to like?" i joke

"we'll i'm more of a matt kinda girl if you know what i mean"

i do know what she means, she likes matt more than chris... like tf.

"oh cool" i nodded, i do not have a care in the world for this girl's opinion

"will you give this to him?" she asked while she handed me a piece of paper with her lips imprinted on it.

i took it in between my index finger and thumb and was so disgusted. i looked at the piece of paper and then back at the girl.

"what do you think this is gonna accomplish"

"i'm hoping that matt will respond," she snatched the letter back and opened it "i left him my number" she said all giggly.

"that's adorable, i'm sure he'll love it"

"have you just been carrying this around" i asked

"i was hoping to run into matt, but i guess you will have to do"

the other two girls shook their head in agreement.

"hey if we give you something to give to chris will you give it to him?"

"oh ummm i don't know guys... they don't really like me delivering shit to them from fans, and i don't want to make them mad"

the smile on the girls faces dropped but they shook their head as if they understood.

"LADIES QUITE DOWN" out teacher yelled.

we all whipped back into our chairs, and i was glad i didn't have to talk to them any more. the class continued but i started to hear the girls whisper and giggle.

i felt a tap on my shoulder after a few seconds of silence.

i turned around slowly "yes?" i asked.

"are you and chris dating?"

"what, no... we are just friends"

"then umm why are you wearing his clothes?" they all started to giggle and my face went red.

"this is my-mine"

one of the girls then flipped her phone to show me a pic of chris in the same jacket i was in, identical. which makes sense because it was his.

"are you sure" she smiled.

"fine it's his jacket but that doesn't mean anything."

"i do not believe you."

"okay" i brushed her off

i heard more laughing and then i heard a whisper
"check your phone sweetheart"

i look on my phone and saw that i was tagged on insta by one of the girls. i look back at them.

"what is this" my heart stops

"just open it silly"

i did and it was a post of me and chris side by side in the matching jacket. the caption, christopher sturniolo's secret girlfriend.  there was more pictures on the post so i slide. the second was on chris and i talking to eachother randomly, creepy stalker moment. the third was another paparazzi pic. then the fourth and fifth was comparison pictures of us in the jackets.

the post was already getting hella likes and comments. i was also getting dms of threats and questions.

*the bells rings*

we all stood up

"you have to take that down, please"

"i am not taking down something that's true ivy, just admit it" she said as she walked out of the class.

"fucking bitch" i say to myself, she's doing this all because i said i wouldn't deliver the triplets fan mail.

the rest of the day was all but a blur. i got countless dms, countless questions in person from my peers and it was awful.

when the final bells rang i ran back to the sturniolos home so i could explain.

the minivan was back, which meant matt and nick were back, which means hopefully chris won't be as mad.

i walk through the door without knocking.

"chris i'm so sorry" i said i as saw them gathered in the kitchen.

he didn't say anything he just looked confused.

"ivy, what are you talking about?"

**********************************************

hey guys thank you for reading... hope you guys enjoys this chapter !!!

leave any comments (what you thought, what could be improved, what you want to happen... ANYTHING)

love you all, have a great day :)))