part 24

"ivy!?" i felt someone shake me

"ivy?"  my head was pounding and my eyes were extremely heavy.

"ivy!"

i groaned and tried to wake up. it felt impossible. there was music blasting and chatter all around.

"huh?" i wondered

i squinted my eyes and tried to see who was next to me.

"ivy, are you okay?" i was asked.

i looked around and saw that i was at a party.

no.

it was scooters party.

"ummm yeah." my eyes focused on who i was talking to.

it was chris.

i've never felt so confused in my life. was i not just in the sturniolos kitchen? my mind was racing, i try to stand up to get some fresh air. but my legs were weak and i almost fell over, if it weren't for chris who caught me. he helped me out the doors and sat me on the lawn.

"what's today?" i asked chris

"friday?" he mostly questioned

i shook my head in disbelief.

"so are nick and matt back?"

"why am i not good enough for you?"

i was getting deja vu, it all felt too real. was i just dreaming? there's no way i could have.

"no it's nothing i-"

i didn't know what to even say.

i had dreamed the whole next two days.

i dreamed a perfect night.

i dreamed i kissed chris sturniolo. i felt like crying. i can't believe all it it was fake. it felt real. it had to be. right?

"chris?"

"what?"

"how long was i out?"

"i'd say a pretty good hour or two"

i just nodded my head.

my head was pounding . i couldn't remember a single thought.

"are you crying?" i heard chris ask

i didn't even realize that i started crying. my nose began to get stuffy and my eyes were burning with tears. my face was getting hot and i could barley breathe.

"hey it's okay" chris wrapped an arm around me.

i jumped up and walked away. i couldn't be near chris. not right now.

"ivy!" he was grabbing my wrist and pulled me back towards him. "ivy, did something happen, did someone hurt you"

"no" i managed to choke up. "i- i ju- just can, can't"

"just take a deep breathe and calm down"

i felt myself hyperventilating and i wanted to be anywhere but here. i couldn't be with chris. i couldn't after that dream. after finding out all of it was fake. i can't live with knowing i belong with chris and he doesn't actually care.

i had feelings for this kid, for this stick, mop headed, rude kid. i had to admit that. i couldn't keep it in.

but,

it was so easy to tell him in my dream.

i took a deep breathe and tried to let it out slowly.

i couldn't look chris in the eyes, everytime i've tried so far a rush of emotions fill me up and i burst into more tears

"i - " i didn't know what to say. " it was so real" i whisper and i started to cry even harder.

chris didn't say anything he just pulled me in for a hug and held me tight. 

"it wasn't real" i whispered into chris chest.

"what wasn't?" he asked pulling me away from him.

"us." i cried.

chris' face went blank, he was either thinking a million thoughts or none. i  couldn't move or say anything else. my mind had no more thoughts. all of mine had been said.

my feelings for chris were real, they were real in my dream and they're real right now. i don't know why i feel this way, i just do.

i try to stop my crying and gather myself to explain, but everytime i got close the image of chris kissing me came to mind and the cycle would start over.

chris opened his mouth to say something, but he shut it without saying a word.

after a few moments i began to feel weaker than before and i fell to the ground in defeat. i sat still picking the grass while chris stood beside me.

time was weird during this moment. for a second i swear i saw everything in slow motion, the people walking out the door, the cars driving by, the wind blowing the grass, it was all so slow.

i don't know how long chris and i stayed like this. i could have been 5 seconds, it could have been 5 minutes. but chris just left.

he walked away without saying anything. everytime he took a step away from me it felt as if he were ripping my heart and crushing it.

i was frozen in my place on the ground. i wouldn't be moving anytime soon. and that's exactly what i did. i watched as everyone left the party drunk and happy.

eventually chels came and drug me away from where i was into the car. she drove us home. i was just staring out the window the whole time chels drove. she tried getting me to talk, but i couldn't.

chels also had to drag me inside of the house and she helped me change into pjs and wipe off all my ruined makeup.

"good night ivy" she said as she pulled the covers over me.

i didn't sleep that night.

*********************************************
OKAY GUYS to clear up some CONFUSION bc i did NOT execute this properly the first time around, and still probably not good but oh well

but when ivy first initially took a sip out of her drink and it tasted funny it's bc it was spiked but like not by anyone she knew, she fell asleep on the couch and the couple making out and stuff was the beginning of her dream...

if that makes sense...

but yeah... nothing bad happened to her fyi she just fell asleep and chris woke her up

okay the end

hey guys thank you for reading... hope you guys enjoys this chapter !!!

ik this chapter was a bit rough but i hope it wasn't too bad.

leave any comments (what you thought, what could be improved, what you want to happen... ANYTHING)

love you all, have a great day :)))