part 6

i get pushed over and over, from the left and from the right. i don't have any strength to move. i wanted to yell, cry, punch something, anything. but i can't, it feels as if i'm a flightless bird, pointless.

i look over my shoulder and i can see matt and nick making their way over, with her. the fake ivy. they all are just smiling and laughing, having a grand time.

i didn't think seeing the sturniolos would hurt so much.

i feel a hand on my shoulder "hey i've been looking all over for you" it was chelsie. i just turned to face her without saying anything. "hey are you okay?"

i didn't reply.

she wrapped her arms around me and we stayed this way while everyone else continued to scream and push eachother.

"i want to go home" i finally say

"but what about talking to them?"

"there's no point chles, they think they found me and i don't think anyone can change their mind"

"if you say so"

and just like that, we left. it was a silent drive. i tried my best to keep it together. it wasn't until we got to the front door of our house and mom opened it. 

"hey girls, did you see the boys today"

and with those words i broke down. it was like a bullet hitting my heart.

"honey, what's wrong" she ask not only me but chels too.

"idk she won't tell me"

"let's go sit down and talk, okay?" it wasn't a question but more of a demand out of mom

chels got me a glass of water while mom and i sat in the living room. i was crying and mom was just there. she knows i'm not a touchy feelly girl, so she gave me space.

i suck up some snot and begin to tell them everything. how i ran to the loser booth. how i was talking to chris. what he told me. and how i'll never see them again.

"oh sweetie, good thing you didn't like them anyways" mom said

"but that's the thing, i do, well for matt and nick at least. i hated them because of chris" i saw chels give mom the evil eye. they both know chris and i are the reason were no longer a friend group.

"ivy it's gong to be okay, i'm sure they'll realize that they have a fake sooner rather than later"

"but what if they never find out" i cried out

"oh i'll make sure they do" chels said as she stood up. she threw a few fake punches. it made me laugh.

"i'm glad you can still smile" mom said

"can i go be alone now?"

"oh i suppose you can, you just better not cry over that whore anymore, he's not worth it"

"no more crying" i say while crossing my heart

i climb up the stairs and make my way to my room. i collapse onto my bed. i can't think of anything else but chris' words.

***

i guess i must have fallen asleep. i don't remember going to bed. i just remember my racing thoughts and confusion.

its an new day i thought to myself. i roll myself out of bed and get myself together.

i walk out of my room to go get some breakfast.

"it's good to see you up and early" chels said as she munched on her bowl of cereal.

"yeah well i've got nothing better to do"

"do you feel like doing anything?"

"actually i wouldn't mind"

"bet. we're going bowling then" she said with a smile. "you can launch all your anger out onto them bowling pins."

"hell yeah" i agree

the day passed by as it normally would. at lunch time we headed over to the bowling alley.

we walk inside just as the sturniolos and 'ivy' walked in.

this was going to be fun.

**********************************************

hope you guys enjoyed this one :)))

give honest reviews (be as rude as you want)

ik this chapter sucks but i just didn't know how to transition xoxo sorry :(