part 29

i made my choice and i couldn't go back. i closed nicks door behind me and took in a deep breathe.

i stood by the door contemplating whether or not if i'd be able to fall asleep. i don't know how long i stood there but it must have been a while because my legs were getting tired.

i walked over the nicks bed and sat on the very edge and stared at the door hoping m would just walk in. it never happened but my hopes never went away.

i checked my phone to see it was 2 in the morning so i decided i should try to get some sleep. i felt weird for even being in nicks room with asking so i laid down the floor and squeezed my eyes shut hoping that it'll help me sleep. i could feel myself drifting away but every time i did i shot back awake from fear.

it felt like an eternity had passed when i heard a noise come from the kitchen. i checked my phone to see that only 30 minutes had passed.

i was scared to get out but i had to make sure that crazy psycho wasn't back in the house.

i quietly got up and tiptoed to the door. i listened through the door to try to figure who it was. my heart was racing thinking about the thought that it could be the crazy girl. but the cops had her, we are safe... i am safe.

i slowly opened the door and creeped out, only to find chris shoving his mouth full of chips and staring back at me like a deer in headlights.

chris swallowed what he had in his mouth and wipe his greasy hands on his shirt.

"sorry.. did i wake you up" he asked

"no. not really. i couldn't sleep"

"me neither"

i walked over to the counter and jumped up onto it and sat myself down.

chris popped another chip in his mouth and chew quite loudly.

"don't you have school in the morning?" he asked as he choked down his chip.

"yeah i do, i'll just sleep in biology. no big deal"

"ivy, you need to go to sleep"

"i could say the same about you"

we looked at eachother and chris walked over towards me.

my hands were pressed on the counter and i was leaning over and chris stepped about a foot away from being inbetween my swinging legs, which then stopped swinging. i pulled my legs up and hugged them in my arms as chris then lead against the counter close to me.

"i was actually too scared to fall asleep" i say shamefully

chris gave me a concerned look and asked "why didn't you just come get me?"

"i didn't want to wake you up"

"we'll guess what ivy, i couldn't sleep either"

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW CHRIS!"

we both went silent and took some deep breaths

"i was scared too" he admitted

"then why didn't you come get me?" i joked

we both laughed and went silent again.

i yawned which broke the silence.

i look over and i see that the time was 2:54 i needed to be awake in 3 hours for school. i hopped off the counter and made my way to nicks room.

"hey ivy" chris said before i could close the door.

"yeah?" i asked peeking out

"you can sleep in my room if you umm want to" he said almost blushing "you know so you don't get scared"

i didn't say anything but i stepped out of nick's room and made my way upstairs to chris's.

i heard chris's footsteps following me back up to his room where we both immediately somehow got ten times more tired. we both were yawning like crazy and rubbing our eyes trying to stay awake.

"i'll umm sleep the couch" chris said attaching his head.

"no that's- you don't have to chris, i will" i demanded

"no ivy you got school in the moring and the couch isn't that comfortable, please take the bed"

"no i-" i tried to say.

"ivy just sleep in the goddamn bed and don't say anything else because i will fight you in this"

i didn't say anything, but i turned around and smiled a little and got into chris's bed.

"you know this bed can hold two, right?" i asked chris.

"yeah i know" he replied.

"oh." i said quietly to myself.

i closed my eyes and from the sound of it chris was already knocked out.

"goodnight chris" i whispered.

there was no reply.

**********************************************

hey guys thank you for reading... hope you guys enjoys this chapter !!!

leave any comments (what you thought, what could be improved, what you want to happen... ANYTHING)

love you all, have a great day :)))