part 34

chels and i were already on our way back home and she was blabbering about all the exciting things she was going to do for prom.

"chels, not to be rude, but all this prom talk is just bringing back trauma"  i said

"oh." she said quietly.

"nah i'm playing with you, what color dress are you thinking"

"OH EM GEE, I DONT EVEN KNOW YET" chels said all excitedly.

i dropped chels off at home and headed over to the sturniolos. the drive wasn't that far, but it was still a good enough drive to get lost in your thoughts.

i don't even knock before letting myself into the house. i should probably care about my manners, but i don't.

"hey ivy!" i heard someone shout from the kitchen. i assume it's matt from the whole tone of the words.

i walk in to see that it was in fact matt.

"what's up" he said

"oh the usual, you know, everyone hating me"

"everyone does not hate you, ivy"

"sure seems like it. i can't even breathe at school without someone judging me"

matt didn't say anything, just shook his head in disgrace.  there was an awkward silence that occurred when neither of us really knew what to say next.

nick walked in looking for food, totally ignoring the fact that i was there.

"matt, where did you put the food we just bought?" nick asked, it sounded like he just woke up.

"umm where it normally goes."

"ugh, matt that was a que for you to get me something"

"who do i look like, your maid!" matt yelled "do it yourself you lazyfuck"

"MATT I HAVE A RAGING HEADACHE PLEASE DONT YELL!" nick shouted back

"of course you do" matt whispered under his breath while rolling his eyes.

"hey can i ask you guys something?" i asked

"oh, ivy!" nick said sitting straight up "sorry you saw that side of me"

"it's okay nick" i replied

"what's the question?" matt asked

"okay, well is chris here?"

"he won't be up for another half hour at least"

"oh good" i said  "so umm, prom is coming up and i was wondering if you guys would know if chris would be willing to go? i don't want to ask him and get laughed at in my face."

"you want to take him to prom?" nick said shocked

"well.. yeah considering that we're.. uhh.."

"fake dating" they both said at the same time

"oh thank God you know. but yeah, wouldn't  it be weird to say we we're dating but he doesn't go to my prom?"

both boys look at eachother and don't say anything

"what"  i asked

no response

"am i overthinking this?" i asked

"we can't speak for chris, but it's probably best you ask him." matt said

great.

"how should i ask? should i go all out or just straight up ask him?"

"all out"
"straight up"   both boys said at the same time

i nodded my head slowly confused of what i should do.

i just walk out of the kitchen without saying anything else and head to chris's room. i walk in and just lay on the couch and began to get sleepy.

the next thing i know is i'm getting woken up by a pillow being thrown at my face.

"wake up bitch" chris said

"well hello to you too" i said sassily back sitting up

"what are you doing here?" he asked sitting down next to me

"umm i came to see you."

"you know just because we're fake dating doesn't mean we have to see eachother everyday."

"i know, i just needed to ask you something"

"i might have an answer"

"umm, so prom tickets are on sale and umm i was wondering if you umm-"

"no." chris said interrupting me.

"what?"

"no prom."

"but won't people think that's weird?"

"i don't give a fuck"

i don't say anything and got up and left.

i walk into my house where i was welcomed with a hugged by my mom.

"you're home early"

"yeah, well i asked chris to prom"

"oh" she said excitedly

"he said no."

"oh" she said as she pulled me into another hug.

"well, he just sounds awful, ivy. if you need a date i my girl rachel has a handsome boy your age that could probably go with you"

"i'll think about it"

i was not going to think about it. i only wanted to go to prom to show everyone chris. that yes, even ivy, could have a boyfriend.

—————————————————————

the next day i was at school in line to buy a ticket from prom.

i couldn't help but feel all eyes on me. everyone knew that i was "dating" someone. so it would be weird just to buy one ticket. i was up next to buy tickets when i panicked and opened my wallet up for an extra 35 dollars for a second ticket.

chris was definitely paying me back.

"two tickets please" i ask

i was given two tickets with no problem. i felt less eyes on me, but now i needed to find a date because my supposed boyfriend rejected me.

i got on my phone to text my mom.

ivy: is your friends son still available? i got two tickets, oops lol

**********************************************

hey guys thank you for reading... hope you guys enjoys this chapter !!!

sorry about the long wait. thank you all for the kind comments, it truly makes it easier to get back into writing!!! i'll try my best to get the next chapter you but i'm really running out of ideas so there might only be a few left.

leave any comments (what you thought, what could be improved, what you want to happen... ANYTHING)

love you all, have a great day :)))