part 11

we walk into chris' room and he heads for the closet and i just stand awkwardly. he throws me some clothes that i do not catch.

"you can change in the bathroom" chris said as i see him put on shoes.

"youre my hero" i say dumbfoundedly

"stop it you're making me blush" chris said sarcastically. it made me smile. i exited his room and made my way to the bathroom to change. i look at the clothes chris gave me his black ransom shirt and red shorts. i put it on and i looked like fucking adam sandler, but it's whatever i didn't smell like cheese anymore.

i walk back to chris' room and throw my dirty clothes in a corner hoping he wouldn't mind. i thought he would still be in there but i guess he went back down to the kitchen.

i was already getting cold but i didn't want to beg chris for anymore clothes so i just walked over to his closet to see if he had any. he had loads of sweatshirts, ranging in every color. his closest wasn't very well organized though so it was hard to find something that would look decent with red shorts.

"what are you doing" my heart dropped and i whipped around quickly to see nick standing there.

"umm, chris gave me some spare clothes so i didn't smell like cheese, but he gave me a tshirt and shorts and i'm actually freezing, but i didn't want to bother him."

"wow, chris actually being nice for once." nick said "that kid would do anything to get his mcdonald's faster"

"yeah i guess so" i laughed

"come on, i'll give you one of mine"

"are you sure?"

"of course ivy, plus it'll be a size larger" nick winked. of course he knows how everyone especially girls love their baggy clothes. i followed nick back to the kitchen.

"wait here." he said as he walked into his room, seconds later he came back out with a black jacket and handed it to me.

"thank you so much" i put it on as chris and matt walk into the kitchen.

"nice clothes" matt joked

"thanks i found it on the side of the road, i hope the homeless man doesn't miss them"

"OHHHHHH SHITTTT" nick yells

chris just stares at me finding my joke unassuming. but matt caught onto nicks laughing and the two were going hysterical.

"come on guys, chris looks like he's about to starve." i said trying to break the laughter. nick rubs his eye as if he were crying.

"okay i agree let's go"

matt grabbed the keys and went for the drivers seat, chris took shotgun, nick sat behind matt and i took my seat behind chris. the ride to mcdonald's wasn't long but it was filled with nothing but jokes and boneless laughing. we get to the drive through before i even knew it.

"ivy do you want anything?" matt turned around and asked. "it's on me"

"oh no, i'll be fine. thank you though"

"damn are you sure?"

"yeah i'm not hungry"

"bullshit you said that before and took a bite of nachos. i'm getting you fries"

"damn okay, i'll take fries then" i said jokingly

matt ordered the rest of the food and we got it pretty fast. matt then parked the car in the parking lot and turned it off.

"welcome to our favorite filming spot" nick said

"oh i'm so honored" i say sarcastically.

chris was handing everyone their food. he handed me my fries that matt insisted i got. but i must admit, i would have asked someone for a fry or two. the boys went to town on their food.

chris turns around all of a sudden "you better not get anything on that"

"oh i'll try to be ever so careful" he didn't reply he just slowly turned around.

i slowly munched on my fries while the boys talked about random shit. they finished eating pretty fast and matt drove us back home. i didn't finish my fries but they were cold and disgusting so they didn't want them either.

it was getting late when we finally arrived back at the sturniolos home.

"hey i should go home, it was nice hanging out with you guys."

"aww come on, can't you just stay over?" nick asked and i saw matt nodding his head in agreement.

"nick. i have school you dumbass"

"for fucksake who cares about school"

"it might shock you, but my mom does"

"fucking aye, just leave already" chris whines

"oh i'm sorry princess, didn't mean to keep you up late." i gave him a puppy dog face as a joke.

"aww she called you a pretty princess" matt said as he pinched his check.

"umm i never said he was pretty matty, don't put words in my mouth like that"

"forgive me your highness" he jokingly bows

"apology accepted" i did with a curtsy.

i hopped in my car and i watched two of the three boys walk inside. chris walked up to my car and i rolled the window down.

"fuck. you" he said slowly and harshly.

"what is your problem chris?" i was strangely confused, i thought we were okay now.

"ivy. you, are my problem." he said this with no emotion.

"why?" i asked. i probably sounded dumb as shit asking this.

"you know i didn't want you back in my life. you can't just pretend everything is fine."

"chris i don't know what you're talking about" it was true i had no idea what chris was trying to refer to.

"look, if you're having a hard time remembering, think of the last time we were together, before you left us without saying anything."

then it hit me. chris was talking about their 14th birthday. the last time i hung out with them.

**********************************************

(p.s. when ivy says "my mom" she is referring to her aunt who she considers her as a second mother since her biological one well... died )

but i hope you guys enjoyed :)

leave any comment (be as rude as you want let me know what y'all think)